MarksMan

Your ingame username: frickovviktor
Your ingame alias: O|MarksMan
Your year of birth: 1998
Your gender: male

Nationality: macedonian
Country of residence: Germany

How long you have been playing SAES: Since 2010
Qualities you can offer: Active player and open for new tasks, calm guy who can take the right decision on the right time, well experienced and friendly player (more than 10 years on SAES), loyality and helpful.
Your weaknesses: Fighting over the truth, discussing with kids, Injustice, disrespect.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes. I do.

Reason for application: I would like to help the SAES team, many new players joined the SERVER last few months and still joining from others servers.
I think I'm ready for new tasks, I'm ready to help the community with their questions or needs.
But as always, trying to join the team for a while so I'm trying my luck this time again.

Server Memberships:

• Outfit Member

• Cunning Stunts Leader

• ZIP HQ

• GXT Vice Leader

• Cuban Cars Impounder

Additional information: About me, I'm Viktor, 23 years old who moved from Macedonia to Germany back in 2014. As I said above, I'm on SAES since 2010 I'm happy that I could experience everything on SAES, starting from ban, punishments, joining groups, getting HQ, getting Leadership, friends and etc.
I was noob back then like everyone else, my english skills were like 2/10 but thanks to SAES it's besser and I can happily say it's like 6.5-7/10. Due to the german language, my english is worse than the german but not that bad at all.
As I said I've could experience everything. I had 3 bans
2011/2012 asking Bone and Rennie to join CLO.
My brother made copycat server and I was banned too because we used to play on one PC
And the last one back in 2019, calling people to abuse bug.
About Real life, I'm working in Freight Company and finished all my exams so got more time to play games, I'm playing Handball and 2x times a week Training.
Used to work with websites with WordPress Plugins etc and planing to start some course about programming because it's the future.
I've invested in Bitcoin and following the Market.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Last time I've applied I had 1 Adminjail, still the only one.
Previous (legitimate) bans:

• 2011/12 asking for CLO

• Copycat server, my brother was banned same went for me 1 PC

• 2019 calling people to abuse bug

• 3 weeks later...