Hessan's Application for CS

Your ingame username: hessan210
Your ingame alias: [B~B]Hessan35
Your year of birth: 2003
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Afghanistan
Country of residence: Germany

How long you have been playing SAES: I have been playing since 2013, but I had long breaks. The years when I was really active were 2013 - 2015 - 2016 - 2021.
Qualities you can offer: I'm very active. This activity makes me to help people, is a little hobby of mine, I would say. I'm a very determined person, when I enter a group / gang, I do my things right. Of course I' m also aware of my responsibilities, that's why I avoid any arguments or discussions with other players. It's very hard to make me go berserk. With me it' s easy to talk when there are problems, because I always keep a cool head. Moreover, I'm a cautious player who follows every rule as it should be. Of course, I'm not always serious, with me it is easy to laugh and exchange jokes. Situations when I know it will be serious, I stay serious. I know my worth and I still possess great plans in this server. I'm aware of the importance of this recruitment. Several factors that some players aren't aware of.
Your weaknesses: I don't know if this is necessarily a weakness, however, I'm sometimes shy. With people I don't know, I sometimes don't know what to say. People in the call, also makes me nervous, however, I try to improve myself and not be ashamed of my way of speaking ( german accent ).

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes. Hessan#8194

Reason for application: So as I help a lot of people, over time more people have written to me and advised me to join the next SAES recruitment. I wanted to participate and improve the possibility of helping more people. And since I'm already an old geezer here, I have to express my gratitude to the server. My activity makes it possible and I have very high expectations from myself.

Server Memberships:

• rTech Racer

• ZIP Worker

• L.W.S Trusted Member

• Black ~ Bullets

Additional information: Howdy, my name is Hessan and I'm 18 years old. I live in Germany, so in a pretty strong economy, which I'm also proud of. At the moment I attend a business high school, where I will do my high school diploma. Besides school I also go to work of course, where I deal with cars and paperwork. In my spare time I like to watch anime and also manga. In addition, I play very often MTA, which shows my activity, as I mentioned above. Many people know me through my unique and many events. Other than that I'm a normal person where loves to help people or host events for people. I'm a pretty determined person and do the things I need to do right.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Nothing serious, one joke mute from Ardron.
Previous (legitimate) bans: -

• 3 weeks later...