Skomorje's Application for SAHA

Skomorje

Your ingame username: Javexy
Your ingame alias: Skomorje
Your year of birth: 14/07/1999
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turk
Country of residence: Turkey

How long you have been playing SAES: Its been around 9 or 10 years.
Qualities you can offer: Well firstly I am a mature person and a helpful person. I've gained many experience in SAES within these years. I am also an active player, I really love to communicate with people in the server and love to help eachother. Also I can say that I am friendly, polite and also in my opinion I can say that I am a funny guy. I am also quick learner, when you show me something or teach me something I'll learn it very easily and quickly. I think I can handle this thing I fully belivie in myself and I am willing to give my %100 for this job and if I get it I promise I wont let anyone down.
Your weaknesses: Sometimes I really get mad without a reason, probably effects of real life but I am trying to not reflect this to ingame.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I've Discord installed on my phone and my PC.

Reason for application: As I said I've been here for many years and I always wanted to be part of something good and helpful in this server. I am a really helpful person which means when people look for SAHA I want to be there and solve the people's request's and help them out with their questions and things like that. I really would like to gain more experience with SAHA.

Server Memberships: I am currently part of SWAT, Desert Eagles, SAI, SAFD, BRINKS, CC, ALT and RTech.

Additional information: Hello, my name is Berke. I am currently studying Radio, Television and Cinema in Fenerbahce University. I can say that I am a social person in real life. I really like to hang up with my friends at outside and do activities with them. I really enjoy watching Formula 1, used to be a really football fan before the pandemic situations after we got locked up in the house I started watching Formula 1 and thats really entertaining me. I was also watching Formula 1 with my dad when Micheal Schumacher was racing but when he retired from Formula 1 I retired from Formula 1. Anyways I am currently using my free times with playing games and writing some scenerios about my future movies ( hope I can become a director too ). I also used to be an admin of a roleplay server in MTA and FiveM, so I think I can say that I am little bit experienced about these things. Thanks for reading my application!

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: N/A
Previous (legitimate) bans: I've been banned for multiaccounting.

• 3 weeks later...