JoGe

Your ingame username: joge
Your ingame alias:JoGe
Your year of birth:1996
Your gender: Male

Nationality:Finnish
Country of residence:Finland

How long you have been playing SAES:9-10 years
Qualities you can offer: Im a calm person with long experience playing in the server. Im not the one you see arguing with others in mainchat.
Also i speak one of the least widespread languages in the world, yet i see weekly new players from my county in the server deathmathcing people. Someone need to tell them the rules since bunny and tombaaa doesnt.
Your weaknesses: In my real life work i have been told that sometimes im too kind for people like customers and subordinates. In all situations its not good, sometimes i need to be more strict.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: Honestly, something more to do in the server. It's nice to connect with people by different routes. And of course its nice to help the community.

Server Memberships: Currently im member of Arms Assassins, World farming supply, The Motor Heads and Donator group.

Additional information:
I use this place to tell something about myself.
I am 24 years old HVAC engineer currently working as product designer. In my freetime i golf in the summer and ski in the winter. I love to start weekend by going in sauna and having ice cold beer. In additioin to playing in SAES, i play Dota 2 and CS:GO.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: In a whole freaking decade i haven't ever been punished. Either i follow the rules or im god-tier punishment avoider ;) feel free to give achievement trophy for that :)
Previous (legitimate) bans: None.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.

After reviewing playtime data from all of our applicants throughout the last couple of months, I regret to inform you that your activity has been on the lower end of the spectrum that is desired for this role and as a result you have not been successful during this recruitment.

May I recommend that you try and maintain consistent activity if you wish to apply for positions within the SAES Team in the future.

Best of luck next time!

alt text

And potentially put more effort into your next application.