SAES Meme Pictures V2

Nirjhor.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@zaza
if there were not a camera as proof and if you going to tell this situation to some turk friends, I'm 100% sure they would tell you that, this is newly produced artificial intelligence even you're welcome to Turkey

alt text
~[President of SAES Tayyip Erdoan]~(red) We're here today to salute the incredibly brave patriots who keep SAES,RPG safe: the heroes of ICE. To everyone here today from Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and Customs and Border Protection, I want to you let you know that we love you, we support you, we will always have your back, and I think you know that

@James said in SAES Meme Pictures V2:

alt text
~[President of SAES Tayyip Erdoan]~(red) We're here today to salute the incredibly brave patriots who keep SAES,RPG safe: the heroes of ICE. To everyone here today from Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and Customs and Border Protection, I want to you let you know that we love you, we support you, we will always have your back, and I think you know that

Is this supposed to be a meme, or did you post it in the wrong topic?

alt text

alt text

@Thing said in SAES Meme Pictures V2:

alt text

alt text

im literally dying :laughing: