Nirjhor.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

alt text

Can't beat them join them :moistpepe:

For the people who actually care, I know O is inactive and I've gone onto the same side as B~B (specifically @ESO ) and I agree with what he's said. Unfair warning and one that O, and others gangs I won't mention, should get too. O in it's current state is a good level 3 gang or a semi-decent level 4 gang at best. I know this, but ultimately I don't care. I created the gang for a chill place for older guys to play together, and I refuse to invite retards (even though we already have some) just to save a level 5 status that we really don't care about. We can still do the same activities at level 2 than we can at 5 so like I said, makes no odds to us.

I hope B~B gets their warning removed and if anything happens to O, then so be it. It'll still be the same gang that I love and as long as the current members stick around, I'm happy.

I could have made a topic about this but given all the attention O is getting in here I felt it was better off here hhhhhh. Don't @ me, it's not a discussion topic :))))))