The Blood Brothers MC Media Archive

SoulFly

alt text
~[Roleplay ( Number )]~(red,black) 78

~[Roleplay Title:]~(red,black,black) Drugs delivery

~[Story :]~(red,black) I was hanging with my savana suddenly I got a call from the CripZ guy called @ElPadrino asking me to deliver cocain to him, I drove to the BBMC club and I got two crates of cocain, I put them on the trunk and I start driving to the CripZ hood, when I was there the gardes opened the gates, he liked the cocain and we discussed about the price, and everything went good

~[Screenshots :]~(red,red,black) https://imgur.com/a/7TCZesr

alt text
~[Roleplay ( Number )]~(red,black) 79

~[Roleplay Title:]~(red,black) Store robbery

~[Story :]~(red,black) I got a call from one of the most famous criminals in San Andreas called @Spinkes , asking for a help to rob a big store, I told him to come to BBMC club for more informations, when he was there, we talked about everything I need to know, and then I call two other MC members @SoulFly and @Spark to help, we took a van to put our guns and money, and we started driving to the store location, when we was there we rob the money safe, we killed the cashier and then we run away.

~[Screenshots :]~(red,black) https://imgur.com/a/DowRmPS

alt text
~[Roleplay ( Number )]~(red,black) 80
@seth said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:
alt text
RP# 74 - Cocaine Deal (BBMC)
Participants : OC|>Seth[T], OC|> @Mrwan [L], OC|> @MrThomas [D], OC|> @Elyes [N], OC|> @IceCold [AP] , OC|> @Gurdman [N] and [BBMC] @Andre [P].
Story
:
Seth was chilling at base with other Overdose Crime members while a Blood Brother Motor Cycle Club came to Seth, Seth said had a little bit chat with him, When Seth asked why he came here so he replied that he is looking for Cocaine, Seth ran out of Cocaine as there was high amount of requests were coming for cocaine but Andre requested so much so Seth took few overdose Crime members with him and drove to Flint Country.
Seth took Overdose Crime member to Flint Country forests where he found Cocaine plants, As Andre need 20 KG of cocaine, everyone took large amount of cocaine and loaded them in van. After that Seth drove the van to the Factory which was located in Los Santos, Everyone took the cocaine plants from the van to the factory machines, Then everyone start making the drugs pure and transfer to real cocaine, Everyone took there own machines and after 30 mins drugs were ready, Seth took the van to the Blood Brothers Motor Cycle Club, Seth loaded the drugs but ice cold was thinking that Andre is not going to pay, but Seth knew that guy so Seth load the cocaine and Andre took the money bag from the locker and gave it to Seth and Seth drove back the van to the base with all overdose Crime members
Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/AOrPlsG

alt text
~[Roleplay ( Number )]~(red,black) 81

~[Roleplay Title:]~(red,black) Bank robbery

~[Story :]~(red,black) I was playing billiard table with an MC brother, then I guy from Tuga Thugs called @XTHE-WEEKNDX came in, he told me that he is planning to rob a bank in Bone county and he needs some help, I accepted the mission, and then we went to the BBMC base, we changed our clothes, when we was in the bank we asked the employee @KARIM to give us the safes code and then we cracked it and we took all the money we need, when we were out of the bank there was too many cops around our cars, So we got out from a secret place, and we stole another car, when we was in Los Santos city, an FBI agent @Dan09 was chasing us, so we started shooting him, when we was in the Tuga Thugs hood, we talked about the price and we descussed about how we'll split the money, and we end up with 50/50, the mission end up and everything went well.

~[Screenshots :]~(red,black) https://imgur.com/a/XuzP3xs

alt text
~[Roleplay ( Number )]~(red,black) 82

~[Roleplay Title:]~(red,black) Stealing Car

**~[Story :]~(red,black)I was in the neighborhood sitting until I heard that there was a wealthy person who wanted to transfer his money through a limousine. I went to the gang's headquarters and called @Andre and @xdoom and @SoulFly . We have developed a precise plan to steal the car. Then we went straight to the car and closed the road. We robbed the money and killed the driver @KARIM so no news was reported about us and we blew up the car and went quickly to our club and shared the money .

~[Screenshots :]~(red,black) https://imgur.com/a/tqA35pz

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 83

@ramos said in Special Task Force | Media Archive:

alt text

Roleplay type: Pullovering drugs smuggler
Description of roleplay: Today, Los Santos Police Department informed Special Task Force Headquarters in Los Santos, about a dangerous drug dealer who might smuggling the drugs in black burrito in Red County area. Therefore, Officer Ramos gathered up his team to pull him over. But it might go really bad since the dealer could be heavy armed and even got his convoy with him. So, before Special Task Force Tactical Team went on raid, they equiped theirself. After they arrived to the dealer, they blocked dealer's way to continue ride, and they approached him with the guns to prevent any shooting from the dealer. After that, Officer BlaZZey and Ramos searched his trunk, while Victor was taking care of the dealer and OrionnN controlling the traffic on the Red County road. After the search, they found 100 kg of heroin, 14 kg of cocaine and several baggies of fresh weed. They immediately took him to the Bone County Sheriff Department, where he will spend 2 weeks of prison there, then he will be transfered to Libery City highly secured jail, where he will be sentenced to more than 30 years of prison.
Participant(s): @Ramos - @Victor - @BlaZZey - @OrionnN - @SoulFly
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/aL4D6fF

alt text
~[Roleplay ( Number )]~(red,black) 83

~[Roleplay Title:]~(red,black) Stealing alcohol

~[Story :]~(black,red) I was in the neighborhood sitting suddenly my UE friend @JoseFrags came in and asked me to help him to stick up on a plane full of alcohol, I accepted the mission and I asked my MC brothers @Spark and @Bigvictor to come with me, when we saw the plane on the floor we drove to it and we stole all the alcohol crates, and then we blow their plane up and we drove away.

~[Screenshots :]~(red,black) https://imgur.com/a/huerk4c

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 84

@chemist said in The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive:

alt text

Role Play Number: 126

Participants in The RP: TMH|TaJ|L (@TaJ ) , TMH|Chemist|sHQ, [BBMC]Soulfly|Prez (@SoulFly )

RP Scenario: It was an ordinary day. We were hanging around the garage and chatting. One BBMC member came to our garage with a damaged freeway. He parked his freeway and we asked him that what happened. They'd planned to make a road trip and he had an accident when he was on his way to the meeting point. We were starting to look at the freeway to find any problem. There was a problem with a hand clutch. And at the same time, freeway had some damage on the fender. A new hand clutch was needed and the fender supposed to be fixed. We started working right away and we fixed it up shortly. He was satisfied with our service. He left our garage after he'd done the payment.

Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/yMPpE9d

alt text
~[Roleplay ( Number )]~(red,black) 85

@seth said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:
alt text
RP#77 - Training a kid (BBMC)
Participants : OC|>Seth[T], OC|> @MrThomas [D], OC|> @Elyes [N] and [BBMC] @Andre [P]
Story:

A member of Blood Brother Motor Cycle Club called Overdose Crime member who was looking for a trainer, Seth was a free trainer at the movement so MrThomas accepted him and took the advance payment, Seth didn't met him before so Seth didn't knew much about Andre.
(Next Day) Andre came to the Overdose Crime base, After a small meet and greet, Seth took him to the Overdose Crime's Private GYM, After reaching the GYM its all started with Tiachi, Seth show him how to do it, and then ask him to do it. After doing it few times Andre was feeling relax, Then it came to check Andre's stamina, Andre starting walking on the machine, After few sec Seth putted the machine speed to 3x and then Andre start running, After 5 min Seth looked at the andre face and stopped the machine, Andre was out of breath and start looking so tired, Seth gave him bottle of water after he drunk the water, Seth took him to the boxing practice, where Elyes and MrThomas showed Andre how to punch, The punch bag was full with iron, When Andre punched it, his hand start red but elyes kept on punching as Overdose Crime members are used to it so thats why there punchs are quite strong, After a while Andre start punching slow, Seth went angry and took him to other punch bag which was full of sand and told him that this one is full of sand, Punch it thats for you KID. After Seth insulted him Andre went angry and challenged Seth, Seth accepted the challenge. Andre hitted few punches on Seth, Seth kept standing and then it was Seth's turn to punch Seth only hitted 2 punchs and Andre got knocked down, Seth pick him up gave him money back and kick him from the GYM as Seth dont train kids.
Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/C9yaDy1
alt text

alt text
-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number ) 86
-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=- Don't Follow me
-=(black,red)Story:=-Like every day, i took my freeway and i get out with SlayerGX when we get in "Los Santos" we found a really classic car we decided to steal it. We hid our motorcycles and we went to the car and when we are starting it a cop passed, he knew about what are we doing so we took the car and run out. The cop start shasing us, SlayerGX pickedup his phone and called two from his friends and told them to come to [BBMC] Base. When we are at the base the cop was after us we ran to the boys (our friends) so they killed him and we took the car and sold it
-=(black,red)Screenshot(s):=-https://imgur.com/a/f5RKhQ9