• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 36

-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=- Drug Delivery

-=(black,red)Participants:=- From VT : @SoulFly

-=(black,red)Story:=- A typical customer ... He had us do his dirty work for delivery as usual. Fortunately, I knew the best mechanic for this job. I just grabbed my phone and I called him. He was from the VT and he was the best. When he opened the phone, he recognized me. He asked me ''What do you need?''. I said to him ''A client needs to put drugs in the car. You can do this best. I do not want to damage the car. The customer has a strange relationship with the car. That's why I need your help''.After a while there was silence he asked me ''Should I come to usual place ?''. I said yes and I hanged out the phone. When he arrived, he put drugs in the hood and trunk. I gave his money and I started to wait for the customer. When the customer came in, I invited him to the bar. We drank something and made the deal. I showed the car. He was satisfied with the work done. He got into the car and went away.

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=- https://imgur.com/a/3iOngm0

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 37

-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=- More fairness less corruption.

-=(black,red)Story:=-a famous businessman was trying to transfer money against corruption. One day this guy cuts himself in front of four people in the spot where he is transferring money to corruption at the bar. and those who have killed leave the man in the middle of the road and run away. And in this case, the transfer of money against corruption can not be achieved. this murdered bastard man threatened to kill everybody. We found this guy in the booze and killed him.

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=- https://imgur.com/a/QRmRJHS

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 38

@zox said in Underground Empire - Role-play Archive:

alt text

RolePlay with:BloodBrothersMc

Bussiness Prombles

Its been a while since we did not check around if there is someone does our job in Las Venturas, in our motherland. We were chillin' at our base with my lovely friends drinking cold beer, smoking some weed. That is what we do when it comes to hot days. One of my HQ's came to the room and wanted to talk to me, I was lucky because I was not high. He wanted me to make sure that drug dealing in Las Venterus is going well. So I Was responsible for the drug dealing around Las Venturas. I just went downstairs and asked helpers how is the distribution of drugs, weed's going in our motherland. I did not like what I hear, I was not really appreciating what I heard. There was another guy's that dealing drugs for a better price than us I went directly for the records and I saw that our sales dropped off. I was pissed off I called immediately my source from the police station and asked him to bring me all the files about drug dealing in Las Venturas in last 2 months. He was a nasty son of a bitch he would do everything for the money so 10.000 would be easy to get the files. I invited him to our base we talked and talked, As soon as I get the open file I started to make some research with the resource from our data and I find out that they seem to be like independent dealers but that was not the real face of the case. They seemed to be like independent dealers because they were hired by other gangs for dealing drugs in our motherland this is all about provoking Underground empire and tryna hurting our business. So as a soldier I had to take care of it whenever our dealers went out to the street I told them to keep eye on them and gather some information about when they meet and to count the money so they can send it to their boss. After a few weeks, we knew where they are meeting so all we had to do is make a plan to kill them and send a message to their boss I got some soldiers in my van and went to the meeting point and started waiting for these assholes to show up. We waited about half an hour and finally, they have shown we waited until they get their money bags in the trunk and we killed them there with cold blood. We just left one alive so we can get information from him, whos sending them to Las Venturas and more. After getting rid of the dead bodies we took him to our base into our torturing room. We asked him a few times kindly first but he did not respond and we started to torture him a little bit. What I can say he was a tough guy he did not talk too much he just said that they are getting drugs from the bone county from, he did not give any address and started being a dickhead to us. So I put a bullet in his head, and send few UnderGround Empire soldiers to the bone county for an undercover mission to find out whos getting the drugs there with a fake civilian identity. Guess we will just wait and find out. Also if he was a bit more specific he would be alive now.

Some Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/BzebDmW

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 39
@pump said in Wild~Angels Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay Number: 275.
Participants: Wild Angels & BBMC
Story: It was a good day when I was drinking coffee with some friends, Nothing Special until I got messaged from the leader saying "BBMC are asking for a Hostage, I need you to lead this deal, You can call me when you are ready". So I drank my coffee, got on my car, Went to the base, took some bullets of deagle, has putten the armor on then I got on my way to the Headquarters where I called the leader, He told me to head to our Hideout and you will find one of the hostages there. I headed to the hideout, I found him, I got him in the car, then took on my way to our meeting place which is the BBMC Headquarters. I found someone from this gang, he said that he called my leader and his name is "Rival", He welcomed me, Then, He showed me the money from their safe after I counted it, I gave him the hostage, All was perfect. I put the bags of money in the trunk then I got them to our headquarters back. The Leader was proud of what I did when I gave him the recommended money
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/cGr1ZCh

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 40

-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=- Betrayal

-=(black,red)Story:=- We were having lately debate for ridiculous reasons, I started to suspect "Was there someone else?" I decided to follow her. I had to solve this. I met her and I paid attention to her behavior. I was absolutely right. Something was happening. I immediately informed my brothers. And we followed her. I saw her and the bastard next to her. I just got the baseball bat on my bike. My brothers saw me and they took their bats too. There was no Bella when I walked in. But that bastard stood there and drank his drink. I went to his side and started Yell at him. He did not understand what it was. When he heard Bella's name, he tried to escape with fear. I grabbed him in the arm and hit him with a bat. He fell down and my brothers also started to shoot. We beat him there to the dead. Bella did not come. Maybe she saw us and fled. I did not care anymore. My brothers were enough for me.

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=- https://imgur.com/a/2BkQtfb

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 41

alt text
RolePlay Number: 309
Title: ~Freedom~
Participants: Wild Angels & BBMC.
Story: A week passed since the accident that made all Wild Angels members worried about their gangmate that got arrested lastly when he was trafficking some drugs from Los Santos to Whensthone the black Town. Someone from F.B.I was following him since he was in Los Santos. When he reached The black town, he blocked his way aiming at his car with 5 of his squadmates. All is thinking that someone betrayed them. Anyway when they went to jail to meet their brother he told them that he knew the face of the helper that betrayed him. So James announced to all the members that they need a way to make their gangmate freedom. So Michael said that maybe Blood Brothers MC might help with this business since they are the ones saved Travolta who is a dangerous crime from Las Venturas jail the same place where the WA member got arrested in. Thats why James called some old friends to give him BBMC phones number. After getting their number James called them saying I need one of you for a mission and he might get a lot of money and he sent them the location of the meeting place. After 45 minutes, the 2 sides were there. James told them about the whole story. So the guy from BBMC accepted without any doubts. Tomorrow morning, James got called by the same guy of yesterday saying that the old prisoner got his freedom. Then he sent James their headquarters as the location to meet. When James reached there they welcomed him as a V.I.P. He gave him his friend. They shook hands wishing the best of luck in next deals and missions. So James took his gangmates after he paid the other gang. Whatever, he went back to the headquarters where he got thanked a lot from all his gangmates for this job. The next day he got promoted from his leader.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/ytB5Syf

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 42

alt text
RP Number 312
Participants: @Arkantos @SoulFly.
Title: Carjack Vs Drugs.
Story: These days, Wild Angels members are proggraming all the carjack missions around San Andreas, they are showing their proffesionality with this business every mission the do with any gang or group. Everyday, they are getting mission with this role. One day, Blood Brothers MC called them to do a mission for some drugs. So James one of Wild Angels member, asked for permission from his HeadQuarter after explaining this mission. After getting approved to go, James loaded the carjacking stuff in the trunk of the car. Then he went to BBMC headquarters where he met their leader, they welcomed him well, Told him where he can find that free way. After that, they started offering how much will BBMC add money with the drugs. they agreed at 5.000 dollars. Then he went to the located place that BBMC leader gave it to him. It was not that far from the base. In 1 Hour, He reached there, He got the stuff from the trunk, started doing his business in a carjacking. It was not hard, he did it in 15 minutes. He took the secondary key after he unlocked the bike, put the key in the Bike, drove the bike back to BBMC base where he got paid by the leader with the recommended drugs. Then he went back to Wild Angels Headquarters where he has putten the drugs & the money in the safe of the Headquarters.
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/je8FHTi

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=-43

-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=-Weapons and Money

-=(black,red)Story:=-It's a beautiful night and we're hanging out with my friends a customer came to us he wanted to buy weapons.Best weapons he knows we have it.He knows you got a good M4.According to him M4 very good likes to buy guns because he's rich and he likes guns.He's testing when he gets the guns.He's taking a lot of guns and we don't know what he's doing.We got the money after we ran the tests the deal continues. Nice guns always work come to an agreement on price we were easy.$ 20,000 we paid a fee like that.He said his men would pay our trust in Him is endless.We wish you success in your life with weapons

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=-https://imgur.com/a/dULsWkS

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 44

-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=- Nobody can walk comfortably on MC street.

-=(black,red)Story:=- When we were on the MC gang street, we saw an arrogant man holding us up and drinking and drinking. After setting up the position and the point of infiltration, we set out to go to where we were staying The place where the man was seated was so secluded that people were living in the houses there. After we toured the point where we were in the freeway(bike) and secured it, we went to the place where the man was infiltrated and the man was so infamous We did not need to lift his head to scare him to pay for the bad move he made against us, and we smashed his face. We took the car he used as a punishment and took him to our home to take it off or sell it. We left the man there and we were on our way and it was a good thing that the people around him no longer had bad behavior against us and we were scared.

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=- https://imgur.com/a/7R6K6HN

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 45

-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=- Drug raw material reserve

-=(black,red)Story:=- We got an intelligence by Kronos, one of our men. Las Venturas was also a drug dealer named Mr. Fako when we arrived at the place where we drove to Las Venturas to make a deal with him, he greeted us with great respect After a few talks we talked about, we got into the issue of taking drugs In order to get the goods cheaply, the merchant had to enter the market with a commercial and finally agreed to sell the goods to us at the price we agreed to jointly The merchandise was so beautiful that when you threw one of those high quality things, we audited one of our men who were drug experts to check the merchandise and the merchandise had a solid and pure effect, and after we loaded the car we took the goods, we went out to leave the merchandise to the warehouse with goodbye to Mr. Fako. After leaving the drugs, everyone continued to work.

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=- https://imgur.com/a/ZuntaQ1

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 46

-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=- Cleaning Rats

-=(black,red)Story:=- While we were chilling in our bar, we heard that someone is selling drugs in our territory. The unchangeable rule for us that our territory is OUR territory. No one can sell drugs, guns except us. We had to find out the guy which is selling drugs in our territory. First of all, we tried to find him by patrolling. But we couldn't find him. After that, we called our dealers, which is selling drugs with our permission, to find that guy. Finally, we organized a meeting with this guy to buy some drugs. But we didn't buy drugs, we killed him and cleaned our territory from that type of rats.

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=- https://imgur.com/a/zoMdBb2

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 47

-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=- Sale of narcotic drugs.

-=(black,red)Story:=- East Red County is a drug dealer and buyer Mr. Polo There was a phone call from, and he said he was a big cocaine loser Our sincerity with him was obviously in the middle I told him to accept this offer and come to the drug store in Las Venturas. Mr. When he saw goods, his eyes were wide open, and of course he talked about shopping. Before finally loading the goods that you understand at a certain amount After he had tasted a small mezzanine, he realized it was pure cocaine I have uploaded the goods by helping the goods directly after the shopping is over Everyone broke up after a good shopping trip. Mr. Polo took the goods to the warehouse.

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=- https://imgur.com/a/35tXhbP

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 48

-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=- Transporter weapons hijacking.

-=(black,red)Story:=- Los Santos, we took notice of a weapon store in a transporter as a fugitive. A delivery transporter we suspect left the road everywhere he went Eventually we tracked him through the day until he pulled the car out for a while, Finally, the car was taken by Los Santos to a desolate place, and when we got down from the vehicle that we were following at that moment, we executed directly and took the goods and took them to the warehouse. After this job was over, everyone took over.

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=- https://imgur.com/a/8GJdTyx

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( 49 )=-

-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=- Depositor american type rifle abduction.

-=(black,red)Story:=- We heard rumors about the Los Banos hiding the MP7 and similar american rifles in the brisket cheese barrels at the back of the Jeferson motel, a cheese store in Los Santos, and we searched all cheese deposits in the vicinity and made them unusable. The numbers of the warehouses were so high that we had to give up, but we had to make an ambition from scratch, and all the warehouses stood up to pick up those bones. At last, a nasty smell began to come to my nose, a smell came from the moldy cheese barrels, moldy cheese and MP7 and similar american rifles flavor merged to give a filthy smell I opened the door with the monkey to push in the entrance door of the storehouse and enter the storehouse, so they hid the goods so well that we barely found it The goods were camouflaged under the moldy cheese, and after finding the merchandise at the end and loading it, the storehouse was made unusable and moved away After giving the report to the prez, we made the distribution of the duty and secured the space and the environment.

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=- https://imgur.com/a/Y9M8zU1

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 50

-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=- Moving weapons in the depot to the home base.

-=(black,red)Story:=- Las Venturas we headed back where we hid the merchandise again in order to bring the weapons back into our day. The grocery store where we kept the warehouse is deserted and nobody had ever come to an old warehouse we have brought the tools to load the goods, after we have removed the goods from the arms, we have loaded the car, After he had loaded the merchandise and left the goods that had traveled to the weapon scene, he continued to do what everyone had to do.

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=- https://imgur.com/a/fa837Is