The Blood Brothers MC Media Archive

SoulFly

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 28

-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=- Big swap

-=(black,red)Story:=- We agreed with a businesswoman to make a drug deal with the gun, we will give them drugs and they will give us weapons we set up a meeting point after the deal was made and after lunch we had a plan to meet and we started to make all the drugs ready. We started stacking in order, stocking all the drugs behind the car we put the desired drugs on the road and then we headed right into the meeting area after everything was all set, we were at the meeting place and a few conversations were made between us then we began transferring the drugs and weapons by swapping out vehicles to exchange them. We went out after the entire swap was completed the whole shopping process is over and everything is on the way we have finished the entire swap transaction and returned back to the base.

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=- https://imgur.com/a/AEukn4I

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 29
@rowdy35 said in TST - The Strike Team | Media Archive:

alt text
RolePlay name: Motorcycle robbery
Attender: @chemist @Arkantos

Story: I had a call from the police station.There was a theft report from the information provided. I went straight to the address, two people were trying to steal a motorcycle.I set traps for thieves.They took the motorcycle and they came to the exit. They're trapped and his tires exploded.When he saw me he tried to get his gun,and with my gun I shot at him and he fell to the ground. His friend shot at me and I got hurt. There was a conflict between us.Finally I shot him right in the head and he died instantly.Then the Ambulance Police came and picked me up.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/eM6nKnb
alt text

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 30

@soulfly said in BES :: Public Media Archive:

==BLACK EAGLE SECURITY ROLE-PLAY==
RP#3 -
Participants: Soulfly, Chemist, Revonex, Arkantos
Story: There was a motorcycle club loving antique vehicles, and one of the most important members of this club, Arkantos called me on the phone and offered me a job said he had failed in an old-style two-door pick-up that remained as a heirloom from his family, and said that he had to go to a car repairer to repair the car without any danger. He wanted me to go out of his way along the way and he wanted me to build a security wall for him I accepted the offer and requested a map of all the roads going to the car mechanic we are looking for all the smooth roads and reaching to workshop through the best way Los Santos is on the beach everything was prepared and we were out on the road and had a car repairer before an incident happened they immediately went to the workshop and started to repair the vehicle all the repair work is over and I have left the vehicle owner back to the base and return to duty again.
ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/mELC5A7
alt text

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 31

@rowdy35 said in TST - The Strike Team | Media Archive:

alt text
RolePlay name: The rescue of the scientist
Attender: BBMC : @flora06 @Arkantos IAC: @chemist Thank You all <3

Story: I was interested in my phone,I got a message from the police department.There was an address in the message and I saw that I was close to the crime scene,I put on my armour and went to the gun room I took the guns , I got in the car and went to the crime scene. I got the necessary supplies from the car and I started to do the plan, they were coming towards me, the motorcycle driver saw me and he was taking his gun. I dropped her off the motorcycle and I killed with my weapon. I told him to stop the car and get off and I took the scientist and took him to the police station he thanked me a lot
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/0UtDkOO
alt text

alt text

-=(black,red)Event ( Number ) =- 17

-=(black,red)Event Type:=- Chicken Shooter

-=(black,red)Event Prize:=- 3.000.000$

-=(black,red)G6/LWS:=- Strong

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):**=- https://imgur.com/a/EoT9RsI

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 32

-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=- Impeccable Plan

-=(black,red)Story:=- The number of guns in BBMC armory has been reduced due to recent work. We had to do something about it. Then one day we got information about a weapons aid through the LS because of the war in nearby countries. We did a plan and we went to the road with the first light of the day. The position of the train was very important because no one should see us, and everything could have been wasted if someone sees us. So we watched the train and waited for it to come where we wanted. The point of where we shot was important because the train could blow up. We were able to get the train out of our place exactly where we wanted it to be. The mechanic died and we started collecting the weapons immediately. After we got everything, we left the train there and ran away.

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=- https://imgur.com/a/z2JcWHC

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 33

@virusln said in BES :: Public Media Archive:

alt text

-=(2c2c2c)==Black Eagle Security Role-Play===-

RP#8 - Here is your daughter SIR!
Participants: BES: @Wizax @Pump @Legend @SoulFly @Asgal @Arone Client: @ElPadrino Client's daughter: @Bangas BBMC: @chemist @Arkantos
Story: Another businessman was involved in a problem with a gang called BBMC, this time was different than the last time, because here this businessman only thought about his daughter, he called us and in my little conversation with him he told me he doesn't need a direct protection, his daughter might be scared if she saw some bodyguards with heavy guns and she would feel that she is in a bad situation and will be so worried, he wanted us to watch her in silence, just to make sure that she is safe and to be ready for any dange.. In the next day, The sexy daughter was going to the cinema and we have been following and watching her till she finished her time in the cinema, everything was okay until I saw a black vehicle with two criminal faces parked in front of her, I couldn't even see her because of the car, then I found her scared and I realized that they are actually kidnapping her, I ran and started shooting at them but they started to drive already, I ran back to our car and we drove fast so we don't lose them, I stepped out of the window with my M4 gun and started shooting but I was careful not to hurt the girl, we could crash their car and we all stepped out and started to aim at them, I took the girl in the girl and I asked Arone and Pump to stay with the two criminals and call the police, while me and Wizax started driving the girl back to her home, and there I found her father again and I told him what happened and then he paid the agency a big profit for what we have done..
ScreenShot(s): https://postimg.cc/gallery/j59skwzy/

alt text

alt text

-=(black,red)Event ( Number ) =- 18

-=(black,red)Event Type:=- Last Man Standing

-=(black,red)Event Prize:=- 1.500.000$

-=(black,red)G6/LWS:=- Velona

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=- https://imgur.com/a/GDKdHtO

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 34

-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=- Town Bank Robbery

-=(black,red)Story:=- There was a small bank in the town of Bone County and it was often said here that gold was traded for money and recently it was said that the bank would be evacuated and moved to the San Andreas central bank we had to steal the money and jewels here I had to buy a car with a large box we started to set up everything and went to the gun room and got the necessary weapons together with the mummies because these weapons would be very helpful to us in slander I have filled my engines and gasoline tank of the freight vehicle and after getting an order, we headed out to Bone County town bank. We were slowly approaching the bank and everything was going so far as it was now we got off quickly from the engines and banged around the bank and took all the bank officers hostage. we threatened him to take the bank officer hostage and take him to the bank cash register at the end we were in the safe room and we opened the cover of all the casings and filled all the money and jewels with the bags after all the casings had been vacated, we quickly ran away from the engines and vehicles but we also took hostages with us as bankers who threatened us we executed the bank chief by pulling an edge in our base and we got rid of it the only reason we killed this guy was corruption and most of the family was cheating we killed him and put him in a garbage can we kept all the money and jewels on the warehouse floor and we put 4 of our guys in the warehouse because we had to protect such money and jewels we gave guns to the men who would keep the money that had finished all the work and told them repeatedly that they had to be very careful we closed the warehouse door and everyone was gathered there to celebrate at the bar.

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=- https://imgur.com/a/lJ9ycg6

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 35

-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=- Death to the wicked.

-=(black,red)Story:=- Today is Thursday and I'm with my Blood Brothers. It was a good day we were drinking at the bar together. We got a call from our leader Soufly and what we heard made us angry we broke up as soon as we heard from the bar and we went looking for our enemy.We were gonna kill him when we found him we finally found him.and we got him out of the car. we took that faggot and got him in our own car.we beat him up.then we took him to our place.we got all the drugs in his car and we got it all then we killed him.

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=- https://imgur.com/a/jqt4y8T