SoulFly

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
~[Roleplay ( Number )]~(black,red)198
~[Roleplay Title:]~(black,red) New MotorBikes for our MC
~[Story:]~(black,red) It was a Sunny day. I went to our Club House to drink Something and relax a littel bit. After that i took my Bike and go arive around SA. When i was refull my Freeway i see a Truck of MotorBikes get out from a Factory. I follow it and when we come to an empty place i overtook the Trucker and speak a littel bit with him. After he check the Contract he tell me that the Bikes was gone to a Club called Rebels MC here i forsed him to drive to our Base. There i tall him that he can leave the Bikes and just go home but he insisted to take it. Here i obligated to kill him and we finish.
~[Screenshoot(s):]~(black,red)

:::

Spoiler Text
alt textalt textalt textalt textalt text
alt textalt textalt text

alt text
~[Roleplay ( Number )]~(black,red)199
~[Roleplay Title:]~(black,red) Money $$$
~[Participants:]~(black,red) @Radio_ @SoulFly @DarkSideR @JaKeL @Orten & @Hash
~[Story:]~(black,red)It was a normal day in criminal life we was at a resturent eating some Pizza when i decide to go out with JaKeL to buy some Beer . Suddenly, we see some officers take money cases from a 24/7 Shop and put it in a Secrity Car. wE follow the car and when we get far from the city we close the road with our MotorBikes and start shootin on him. They stop and they start shooting as too we cover our selfs but finaly we kill the guard but we keep the drive. We forsed him to drive to our base. There we kill him and start the party with a lot of money, Beer and Bitches.
~[Screenshoot(s):]~(black,red)

Spoiler Text

alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text

^[alt text]

^[~[Roleplay #200]~(black,red) - New Business Partners (with The Company)]

^[~[Participants:]~(black,red) @sami @Perro @PRoCKo @Dankata & @Razor]

^[alt text]

^[It was late in the evening when the Blood Brothers had received a call from The Company about the weapons that they had ordered. The meeting was set at a farm in Blueberry, Red County. If the Blood Brothers were able to pull off a deal with the large organisation, they would be set for life on weapon supplies, therefore, the meeting was extremely important.]

^[alt text]

^[Once arrived, the members of The Company drove into the large barn that was prepared for the business meeting. One of the men was a high ranked member inside of the organisation and wanted to welcome the Blood Brothers MC into their business network. The Vice President of the Blood Brothers was honored to see the man and was also quite intimidated by his confidence. He took the Vice President to the trunk of their car and showed him the crate of Russian AK47s that they had prepared for the bikers. He took one of the weapons for testing outside.]

^[alt text]

^[alt text]

^[The Vice started to shoot with the AK47 and could directly feel that the handling of the weapon was simply amazing. The Company really did not lie about their high-quality arms and he was very happy to see that the rumors were true. After testing, the Vice told the high ranked member of The Company that he would buy the entire crate and that they had a deal. The high ranked member was glad that the biker liked the quality of their weaponry and told him that they would receive a special discount for the first order.]

^[alt text]

^[After that, the men went back inside and the Vice President gave the order to his Sergeant at Arms to pay the amount asked. Then the Patched member started loading the crate into the van that the Blood Brothers brought with them.]

^[alt text]

^[alt text]

^[The high ranked member of The Company welcomed the Blood Brothers MC to their customer-base and told them that they could call The Company any time whenever needed. The bikers were happy to have such a good business partner since they would always be able to get the best and cheapest weapons on the market whenever necessary. Also, their former weapon supplier had lower quality weapons. After a little bit more chit-chatting, the bikers went back to their bar in Dillimore to store the weapons.]

^[alt text]

^[alt text]
~[Roleplay #201]~(red,black) - Jailbreak ( with The Company )

~[Participants:]~(red,black) : @Reus @pewd @Dufabo @Curvy @Ace @Darius @Riley @sami @Scooty

~[Story:]~(red,black)

It was a normal day when one of The Blood Brothers had received a call from one of The High Council of The Company called scooty asking for help, he told him to meet him at the bar in Red County to explain the situation.

https://imgur.com/a/LAN3Ewx

When he was there, he told me that one of his employees is arrested and the others are in a mission and they can't help him, I asked him in which Police Department is he, and he told me that he is in LVPD, I accepted the mission and I called the most skilled members.

https://imgur.com/a/pkra0FR

When they come, I explained everything and we made a good plan, I told them that I will make sure if The Company employee is in that PD first, while they should wait for me outside.

https://imgur.com/a/B1JkMQg

After that, We took everything we need, and we started driving to the Police Department. Once we arrived, I told everyone to wait for me outside and I entered the police department, I started talking to the officer and making sure if that guy is here, and he told me yes. when I asked him to let me visit him he refused, So, I got out of the police department and called everyone to come inside we started shooting on everyone and throwing grenades.

https://imgur.com/a/k6tfSPf

After 5 minutes of shooting on each other, we killed everyone and we started searching for The prisoner in the cells, when we find him we get him out of there and we drove to Mr scooty, they thanked us for helping and told us to come to their base to have guns as a gift. And then we went back to bar in Dillimore.

https://imgur.com/a/H8ninm5

alt text
~[Event ( Number )]~(red,black) 81

~[Event Type:]~(red,black) Chicken Nader

~[Event Prize:]~(red,black) 1.000.000

~[G6/LWS:]~(red,black) @Ramos

~[Screenshoot(s):]~(red,black) https://imgur.com/a/nssqGBm

~[Winner(s)]~(red,black) @MR-joker

Account Name:BooM
Nationality:tunisai
Primary Language: arab
Secondry Language(s):English
For how long have you been playing SAES? :i play in saes from 2 years
(this part was specially made to show us how far can you go and help the gang so think well before answering the situation, it may need some time but it's easy if you are what we are looking for dont include this note in your application)
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?-i will try to crack the door and i will motivate the people to defend me and try killing the cops
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?i will say sorry friends we dont need to be rude we are 1 family !
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?i will tell the admin because i wont have problems
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part I will tell him boss no sense to leave the band we have reached such a level that others dream we should not leave the good players we have We are a family that will never betray and things will get better than ever.
i like MC gang BBMC is really active and loyal gang and i am good friend with BBMC HQ
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who :yes Soul

alt text

Roleplay #202

@Makaveli said in BloodZ - Media Archive:

Roleplay number: 3

Aigh', we bloodz the drug dealing gang, operated in another mission today, we decided to supply our gang with bunch of weapons and sell them for higher price, Lincoln the BBMC member called the king pin of the bloods to supply them with weapons, because they are in war with rebels, Makaveli and his homies from Piru quickly grouped up, and drove to BBMC's base. Lincoln waited outside the base, once we arrived we opened the trunk with bunch of weapons inside and show them to Lincoln, he bought some AK's, Combat Shotgun, Deagle and Snipers. We made a deal that costs BBMC about 6000$, since we are in good relationship with them. At the end we made a hand shake and quickly went back to base.

Participants: Makaveli, xWolf, Verlak, Lincoln, Marso, Patrick

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Ycy2y85

alt text

Roleplay #203

It was early in the morning when I got a call from my girlfriend, she told me that there were rebels hanging around our bar. As a Prospect, you grab every chance to prove yourself. I saw this as a chance to prove myself worthy towards the MC, in the hope to receive a full patch. I grabbed my bike, and went on my way to our bar.

alt text

Once I arrived, I saw I was outnumbered. But I had to do this. I saw that one went to the bathroom, so I decided to follow him. What I didnt knew was that our Vice President was also in the bar, and was watching me. I followed the Rebel member to the bathrooms, and beated the shit out of him.

alt text

I dragged him outside, and threw him to the Rebels. I did this as a kind of a warning, and luckily it worked the Rebels drove away. I heard someone clapping, and when I turned around I saw it was our Vice President. I was shocked and happy at the same time. He took me inside, we grabbed a few drinks and talked. I had finally made a good impression, it didnt work out as I had planned, but yet I was one step closer to becoming a full patch of the MC.

alt text