The Blood Brothers MC Media Archive

SoulFly

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( 5 )=-

-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=- The merchant who poisoned the children.

-=(black,red)Story:=- We heard that there's a drug dealer in Red County who makes little kids drug-addicted. we assigned a few of our members to find out where this dealer was selling and where they stocked the drugs, and he called this dealer by talking to Red County some local civilians told us that this seller was staying in a caravan house and that there was a lot of dirty smells coming from that caravan he was raising cannabis in the car because it was so heavy that it smelt like a single cannabis sprouting we met our other members on the way to move towards this seller's house and we all went to this bastard's house there was a really intense smell and we were loading cannabis packs into the venom merchant's car, and we went right where the caravan was, and with the engines and the dealer's hiding places the dealer was trapped in the corner holding his arms and brought him to my sergeant we asked him if he sold this goddamn substance to the kids and he said he did not even have a face to answer I told him that he was a bit of a rascal and told him to push him in front of his car and ask for a forgiveness from the Almighty God eventually finished his prayer and letting him speak for the last time, then we hired him in front of his car to rain the bullet all gun bullets squeeze onto man. Once we were sure the dealer was dead, we took the car and took it to a safe place to destroy it. We put the seller in the tent of the car and found a place and then put his dirty body in front of the vehicle he would give us command to shoot the car by counting down our sergeant countdown is over and we start shooting on the car we flew from the car until the flames came out and the tool exploded at the end, and the god of the fucking dealer was burning in this fire.

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=- https://imgur.com/a/gslHltk

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( 6 )=-

-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=- Thats not only a biker business.

-=(black,red)Story:=- We started our first official repairs in San Andreas, and suddenly the phone rang and the caller was on the road and asked for help from us said the water in the vehicle is a disorder in the depos and immediately after preparing the necessary tools and equipment, we went out to go next to the passenger on the road. We finally found the man I immediately took the repair route and closed the road to traffic and began to do the necessary repairs there was a real hole in the car's water depots this crazy is going to go too fast and is affected by the heat the water depot is drilled. Vehicle water deposit is not going to be repaired here and I pulled it to the repair station in Bone County, where I told you there were supplies for repairs we prepared the car for repair and we got to the station where we got off the road and we started trying to repair it by opening the front door of the car. He bended under the car to repair the water tank and began to close the hole in the water reservoir We finished the repairs and made the car ready, as a trial drive, the engine is activated by the clutch the car was repaired and everything was in the way vehicle repair is over we took my money and we left.

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=- https://imgur.com/a/RKoE6yH

alt text

-=(black,red)Event ( 4 ) =-

-=(black,red)Event Type:=- Chicken Shooter

-=(black,red)Event Prize:=- 1.000.000$

-=(black,red)G6/LWS:=- TheStyle

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=- https://imgur.com/a/6OKpPm1

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 7

-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=- Acquisition of drugs from bandanals

-=(black,red)Story:=- A motorcycle club named Blood Brothers called me for a few crate of drugs. I told them to visit me whenever they are able to. It was a sunny day, they called one of my friend to say that they will be visiting us today for the deal. We took the cars which including drugs on their trunk and parked them, then waited for BBMC to arrive our place. When they came, we talked about the price, they said they will be buying 10 crates, I told one of my gang member to move the crates to their truck. meanwhile we were talking about their club, he told me that they will be buying more stuff from us so they wanted us to discount the price for them, I told him to dont worry about the price, after they moved the stuff, they went back to their place.

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=- https://imgur.com/a/84GfNlc

alt text
-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number ) :=- 8
-=(black,red)Roleplay name:=-The conspiracy (First part)
-=(black,red)Roleplay with :=- Wild angels & The Company
-=(black,red)Participants :=- @Noisyboy @brooks @XpookS

I heard about Wild Angels's arms in the market and how they are getting a better reputation for their products
So I was happy to pick my phone and call one of their dealers to meet in one of BC empty sides to have a talk

The next day i went to the location of meeting and started smoking a cigarette

alt textalt textalt text

Few minutes later the dealer came in his black truck, therefor i moved to discuss with him some staff like the time
and the location. after a small talk we agreed to meet after 3 hours in red country and to pay him 1k for the single
package

alt text alt textalt text

Meanwhile, a poor guy was sitting in the back off the abondoned house and heard everything about our negociation
and illegal weapon exchange

alt textalt text

The poor guy couldnt hide his fear and went quickly to the police departement where he found the chef detective
there. He was so exhausted indeed he took a breathe then told the agent everything.

alt textalt text

Just 40minutes were left before the exchange so the detective had no choices and went alone to stop this illegal
deals but he was unconsious about the consequences.

alt text
-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number ) :=- 9
-=(black,red)Roleplay name:=-The conspiracy (Second part)
-=(black,red)Roleplay with :=- Wild angels & The Company
-=(black,red)Participants :=- @Noisyboy @brooks @XpookS

At 16:00 the biker from BBMC was there with the dealer who came with a big black truck seems to be full of WA's
weapons

alt text

The place wasnt full of welcomed guest but also of a cop who couldnt wait and raided on the location whithout any
hesitastion

alt textalt text

The dealer was completly afraid when he saw things out of control and started running to the woods leaving
everything behind him including the biker with the detective and the package of weapons

alt textalt text

The guy was a veteran BBMC member trainned to kill and torture people until they take their last breath, he wasnt
afraid of the cop's riffle aimed on his body he just closed his eyes then took his pistol and shooted the police agent.
The cop knew his end is near especially when he got asked about his infos source until he admitted with the last
bullet passing from his head

alt text

The biker was a trainned killer he couldnt hide his anger and located the poor guy who made this conspiracy. He had
no law or religion on his own system indeed he decided to execute the guy without any hesitation.
He found him in one of San Fiero's building near the sea

alt textalt text

Few seconds later he rushed on him and spoke with him for some time while the guy was completly scared

alt textalt text

He asked him if he has any last wishes then shooted him in the face ending this bad long joke. Thats how he live as
a BBMC member as a murderer that kills who doesnt deserve to live.

alt text

alt text
-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number ) :=- 10
-=(black,red)Roleplay name:=-The death of a priest (First part)
-=(black,red)Roleplay with :=- The Company
-=(black,red)Participants :=- @Noisyboy

I was sitting in the club bar drinking some bottles of wine Enjoying the moment as one the blood brothers, especially that
my muderer life doesnt leave free time for me.

alt textalt text

Suddenly a guy seems to be prestigious entered the bar and looked right to me. Then he came and asked me if he
can sit in front of me, i didnt mind and i let him

alt textalt text

He started talking and told me that he is a guy from the company the famous organized crime gang then asked me if
i can come with him to their base so we will have a private talk. I couldnt refuse and asked him to follow me

alt textalt text

I prepared my bike then started the road trip until their base. 15 minutes later we got there

alt textalt text

The company guy asked me to follow him to interior where he had an office where we spoke. He asked me if i can
take down a priest that is using his priveledges as religion man to drag young girls, indeed i didnt mind because
BBMC rules in serial killing dont stop me from taking a corrupted guy , But i wondered what is the reason and
i was suprised when he told me that his little sister was one of his victims althought he cant make this
assassination himself for some reasons he couldnt give

alt textalt text

Therefor i finished the talk with taking a part of the money i asked for and left to my bike, so i can start my mission

alt text

alt text
-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number ) :=- 11
-=(black,red)Roleplay name:=-The death of a priest (Second part)
-=(black,red)Roleplay with :=- The Company
-=(black,red)Participants :=- @Noisyboy

BBMC never lose time, so i started the mission since the minute i left the ThC guy and went to the church where the
priest is supposed to be and entered from the door secretly

alt textalt text

The chuch door was old so it made noise when i opened it and the priest noticed that therefor he woke up to see what
is happening although he was numb because of the cracks he is smoking.

alt textalt text

I was trainned to hide what helped me alot then waited the priest to leave his quarter and followed him to the toilets

alt textalt text

I took my gun and aimed on the toilet cab's door, i waited some seconds then said the famous sentence
-=(gray)"rest in peace"=- and shooted without hesitation. 2 bullets were enough to get the corrupted priest down on the floor

alt textalt text

After cleaning the toilet cab from blood and finger prints i was suppposed to hide the body so i took the church car
to bury the corpse and took some photos

alt text

In the end i went back to ThC base shown the guy the dead body photos Indeed he gave me the money and followed
me to the gate.

alt textalt text

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 12

-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=- Drug Purchase.

-=(black,red)Story:=- New day , time to sell drugs , i was selling drug when i got a call from BBMC member called chemist . he told me to meet at bone country for a drug deal . i didnt say no but i was taking care of my self and being carfull always my guns with me incasse anything happend . so i goes back to base took the drug put him in the trunk and i head to their location , when i get there i saw their bikes ,i entred the place , we talked for a little while , then i showed them the Drugs .in the bigening they didnt talk about them money , when i started talking about it they tryed to kill me but they faild i couldnt deffand my self because they were , i stabed one of them and got away . i came back to base tired with revange in my mind.

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=- https://imgur.com/a/imTMP7z

alt text
-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number ) :=- 13
-=(black,red)Roleplay with :=- The Underground Circle

The Underground Circle - Media Archive:
alt text

RP#4 - Reloading

Participants: @Cobra / @Reggi / @Lucifer666 / @Filex / @iBrooks

Story: The Head of The Underground Circle heard about a new MC in town and there business. They were discussing about giving there products a try since there weapon stock was a little low. Don Tony(Cobra) gave a member from the Blood Brothers Motorcycle Club a call to make an appointment. The next day The Underground Circle drove to the clubhouse of BBMC and arrived after a short drive. The BBMC member welcomed The Underground Circle and invited them inside for a talk. They sat down and The Underground Circle explained the reason of there phone call. They heard some good things about their products and they wanted to give it a try. The BBMC member was very happy to hear that and he showed them their weapon crates, the BBMC member grabbed Colt 45 from one of the crates and gave it to Don Carlos(Reggi). Don Carlos was happy with quality and wanted ten of them. BBMC agreed so they started unloading the weapons out of the crates and loaded them in the car. After everything was loaded, Don Tony grabbed a bag with money out of there trunk and gave it to the BBMC member. The BBMC member accepted the bag with money and shook Don Tony's hand and The Underground Circle stepped in their car and left the area.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/eYOXY13

alt text

-=(black,red)**Event ( Number ) =- 7

-=(black,red)Event Type:=- Chicken Shooter

-=(black,red)Event Prize:=- 1.000.000$

-=(black,red)G6/LWS:=- TheStyle

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=- https://imgur.com/a/6OKpPm1

alt text
@Arone
Roleplay ( Number ) : 14
Roleplay Title: : Metaphoring a killer

Story: there is a cop was always threatened me that he will arrest me and my friends... in one night i heared some sounds outside when im sleeping in my friends house so i bring my gun and i wake up y'all of them ... but i saw that there is a lot of cops outside i decide to run the good thing that no one of us arrested ... only some Quantity of Drugs well i metaphoring a killer @Arone to help me to kill that cop and get back the drug that he make it in his Car In return give him a quantity of drugs that we will get back

Screenshoot(s): https://imgur.com/gallery/aQVnPGS