SoulFly

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
~[Roleplay ( Number )]~(red,black) 87

~[Roleplay Title:]~(red,black) The escape

~[Story:]~(red,black) Today in 9 AM, a guy called me on my phone, asking for drugs, I told him where should we meet, I put the drugs on my trunk and I started driving, after 15min of driving, a cop @Freeeeman was following me, so I pulled my car over, he came to me and asked me to search the car, I asked for the reason and he told me that he got an information of someone delivring drugs in this area, so I waited him to go to the trunk and then I accelerated and started driving away, when I was driving I took my deagle from down the driver chair and I put it in my back, when I was driving the officer was hitting my car and it end up by, blow my car, so I acted like I was dead, when he was trying to call the embulance I took the opportunity and I pointed my gun on him, so I stole his car, and I run away

~[Screenshoot(s):]~(red,black) https://imgur.com/a/dGN28on

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 88

@ramby said in All Load Trucking - Media Archive:

alt text
It was a casual day at the office, when suddenly the phone rang. The mechanic picked up the phone and said, All load trucker headquarters, how can I help you today? The person at the other side introduced himself as the president of the Blood Brothers MC. The mechanic was so terrified when he noticed that he was talking to the head of criminal organisation. The president asked, Can I drop by this afternoon for a conversation? The mechanic instantly responded and told him that was possible. The president responded with I see you then in half an hour Immediately after that the president hung up the phone.

The president arrived at time, and wanted to talk about a service that ALT could provide for the Blood Brothers MC. The president wanted the bikes of his motorcycle club to get maintenance at the ALT mechanical workshop. The mechanic was relieved that the conversation was going about a service that ALT could provide and nothing personal related. The mechanic responded with Of course sir, we would gladly take your bikes in maintenance. The president was very pleased to hear that, and he wanted his bike to be checked out after the conversation. The mechanic said that it was possible, but first they had to take care of some paperwork. The paperwork stated that Blood Brothers MC can come to ALT for maintenance of their bikes. Blood Brothers MC must pay a fee of a 1000 dollar for each motorcycle that requires maintenance. In the end both parties signed the agreement and headed to the ALT mechanical workshop.

The motorcycle of the president was checked on failures of brakes and other electrical parts. The tires were ready to be changed and the moving parts were re-oiled again. Furthermore, the president of Blood Brothers MC has a good motorcycle that could easily be used again for a couple hundred miles. In the end the president also wanted his Vehicle testing regulations renewed. I told him that was possible, but not at this specific time. The president made an appointment on a later date to renew his vehicle testing regulations.

Album:

:::

https://imgur.com/a/aMe1oJo

:::

Thanks to @SoulFly for participating.

Regards,

Ramby.

alt text
~[Roleplay ( Number ) :]~(red,black) 89
@ramos said in Special Task Force | Media Archive:
alt text

Roleplay type: Arresting bomb smuggler
Description of roleplay: Officer Ramos and Victor received a callout from Special Task Force Headquarters about possible bomb smuggling at Flint County roads. Therefore, Ramos and Victor accepted that callout, and went to Flint County.
Location: San Fierro & Flint County. When they arrived to there, they noticed a black burrito driving very slowly in front of us, so they immidiately stopped him. Victor fastly drove in front of his way, while Ramos blocked his way at the back, so he couldn't escape. Victor approached him with the gun out, while Ramos was taking a look around the van. After that, Ramos opened back doors of the trunk, and started to search for any suspicious things inside. While he was searching the trunk, he noticed some heavy box made from iron. He opened that box and saw a bomb inside it. While Victor wanted to see the bomb, suspect ran away. So, they went after him as fast as possible, at the end they tazed and handcuffed him. After that, Ramos called towtruck company to tow the van away. But because bomb didn't had any detonator, there wasn't explosion possibility, but Ramos also called STF Team who are recruited with the bombs to take the bomb away and destroy it. Officers took suspect to the SF Police Department, where they readed him his rights, and took him in the cells for the next 48 hours, before he goes in the court law house.
Participant(s): @Ramos - @Victor - @Andre
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/JPzhioa

alt text
~[Roleplaye ( Numbre )]~(red,black) 90
@riley said in The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive:
alt text

Participant/s: TMH|Riley|sHQ, [BBMC]Andre ( @Andre )

RP Scenario: One day, Riley just arrived to check the Garage, when a guy arrived with a Freeway motorcycle. Since nobody was there, Riley went out and asked about the bike, and why did he come here. Andre told Riley that the motorcycle should be tested and checked before he will go out for a trip. The mechanic started the check with the headlights, after the oil meter, the cooling system, and after the tires also. The headlights seemed to be new ones. The cooling system worked well and the tires weren't holey. Before he finished the check, he took a look on the gear shifter. But it was also in a good shape. So, Riley let Andre go with his motorcycle. We hope he had a great trip.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/3Uj3X3g

alt text
~[Event ( Number )]~(red,black) 25

~[Event Type:]~(red,black,black) Lucky Nade

~[Event Prize:]~(red,black,black) 1.000.000$

~[G6/LWS/CEO:]~(red,black) [CEO]Seth[Boss]

~[Screenshoot(s):]~(red,black) https://imgur.com/a/gIqQErO

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=-91

-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=-selling parts of the freeway

-=(black,red)Story:=-a boy who wanted to earn easy money did not find that to make money, because he was jacked to steal banks and steal shops but the boy thought about doing, and he happened to sell parts of motorcycles (freeway) but he knew that they were illegal in the city of san andreas so carefully and away from the police began to sell their parts first try to sell them in the ventures but did not find any buyer then went to the saints and there found a biker who wanted to improve his freeway as the boy I get to sell all his pieces to the biker.

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=-https://imgur.com/a/KWHHCHk

alt text
~[Roleplay ( Numbre )]~(red,black) 92

@sw3dy said in SAFP - Official Media Archive:

alt text

Roleplay Title: Night patrol. Marshal RP [Part 2].
Officers: SAFP|Knele|Pvt
Participants: [BBMC] @Andre @Kilios
Story: So i was patroilng around Red Country and i saw black van driving fast and insecure so i decide to stop him.We have nice conversation[Cooperative] i saw in his eyes that he is uncertain , so i asked him some questions and i decide to check his van. I opened a trunk and saw person in there. I checked his ID and ask him to get out. When he did, i had a little conversation while his driver had a phone call. He was so scared. He told me that he is kidnaped and that he cant talk about it, so i thought it was a joke so i take look at trunk of the van again and i saw some blood on the floor. I immediately arrested the driver, and brings him to Federal Police station. There i had conversation with both of them. Suspect admitted that he kidnapped that guy so i arrested him. The person who was kidnapped was released.

~[Screenshots :]~(red,black) https://imgur.com/a/nmTuB8K

alt text

~[Roleplay ( Numbre )]~(red,black) 93

~[Roleplay title :]~(red,black) The bait

~[Story:]~(red,black) As every day, I woke up I wear my suit, and I took my bike, I started hanging around Las Vanturas city, When I was going back to Los Santos, a cop was chacing me I thought that would be just a traffic stop, so I pulled over, when the cop got out the car, he aimed on me with his taiser and told me to get out of my vehicle, I asked him for the reason, and he told me that he knew that I've been selling drugs, so I turned my engine on again and I accelerated, and started driving as fast as I can, I took my phone and I told my MC brothers to regroup in our hood, and I started baiting the officer to there, after 15min of chacing me he got trapped in the hood, he found everyone aiming on him, I took my van and I putted him inside, after that we drove to the sea and we pushed him there.

~[Screenshot :]~(red,black) https://imgur.com/a/5NHZNJw

alt text
~[Roleplay :]~(red,black) ( Numbre ) 94
~[Participants:]~(red,black) [BBMC] @Andre @Hash and [CDC] @MrDeathBoy @Kiroa6Ko
~[Roleplay title :]~(red,black) The accident
~[Story:]~(red,black) Like any other day I was hangging with my MC Brother @Andre enjoying riding our bike around Los Santos city , suddenly two guys @mrdeathboy and @kiroa6ko were driving they fastly their car and by ignoring the traffic ' light they hit us .. first of all we tried to talk to them but we got rejected so we had to use the hard way with them and a bat fight started which it ended by killing both of them
~[Screenshoot(s):]~(red,black) https://imgur.com/a/MPdKqeH

alt text
~[Roleplay :]~(red,black) ( Numbre ) 95
~[Roleplay title :]~(red,black) Out of order
~[Story:]~(red,black) Ridding my bike is the favourite thing to do for any MC family member but sometimes things doesn't go well as you wish and that's my story while I was driving in nowhere my bike get out of order and it doesn't want to work so hopefully there was a nearly mechanic @savino who i called to save my day .
~[Screenshoot(s):]~(red,black) https://imgur.com/a/NwDqPXP

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 96

@soulfly said in The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive:

Role Play Number: 131
Participants in The RP: The Blood Brothers MC / @chemist @Hash @Andre

RP Scenario: As always, I was busy with the maintenance of my tools, suddenly the phone rang and was a member of a motorcycle club looking for help from me I asked what kind of help they wanted and they started to explain it to me recently said they would organize a roadtrip across San Andreas and stated that their motors are in need of attention I got a little more aware of what you mean and after I finished the phone call I immediately took my toolbox and boarded the attractive car to the BBMC base, in a few hours they helped the motorists at the base and summarized the same things they said on the phone that I had spoken to on the phone and asked them to explain to me what kind of maintenance I came to examine the biker engines and took the toolbox away from the car and took it to where he is parked the engines I immediately prepared the materials needed to carry out the maintenance of exhaust and gasoline storage of the biker engines it took a little longer to examine all the engines but eventually I finished all the maintenance in a few hours the biker vehicles were now ready for the roadtrip, and I told them to give me an early notice when something like this happens next time. I left the MC base and returned to the workshop.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/fr8F3Fk

alt text
~[Roleplay :]~(red,black) ( Numbre ) 97
~[Roleplay title :]~(red,black) He asked for our help
Participants: [BBMC] @Andre @Hash @chemist @Daliiii @Ismaken and @savino
~[Story:]~(red,black) as I was hanging with my brother i recived a phoen call from unknow number .. I immediately answered so the caller represent himself as a business man who requests our help for some works , and for usual I 've informed my brothers to join me for this call and we went to meet this guy
after greeting he welcoemd us in company and starting his talk with asking for help to kill someone who is making troubles for him in business and he doesn't care about money the only thing that he asked from us is to to kill that guy
let me talk to you about the guy who we are going to kill first of all he 's an arms dealer , he 's known with his bad reputation
after taking the money we looked for this guy we found him 1 day later riding his car we we surrended him using our bikes we kidnapped him to an empty place , finally we had an end to his life
~[Screenshoot(s):]~(red,black) https://imgur.com/a/ywBNpoN