ScreenShots:

:::

Spoiler Text

alt text

Case Name:rescue the hostage
Participants: Kanel Schwaring Lou ncov Kaiser Rick
Date of the Case: 11.08.2021
RolePlay Subject:It was a classic Tuesday and we were patrolling with my teammates as usual. Upon a sudden report of kidnapping, we immediately headed towards the police station, met with our chief at the police station, prepared a plan with the information we gathered from those who saw the incident, and immediately got to work so that the kidnapped journalist would not be harmed. With the cars and weapons we take from the department, we set off immediately and undertook a secret raid on the house where the hostage was being held, and after rescuing the hostage safely, my teammate immediately took the hostage to the hospital and we took the criminal back to the police station and put the criminal in jail.
Number of the RolePlay: #2
ScreenShots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Participants: @nCov @Lou-2 & @Grove-Street-Family

Date of the Case: 11/08/2021
RolePlay Subject: As I was chilling around grove street and living the moment of how our business went well till some cops crashed my way and forced me to stop over. Since I'm outnumbered and I can't do nothing I step out from the car and surrendered. After that, officer ncov searched me to see if I have a hidden gun or something then he took me into his car and drove back to Los Santos PD. Once I thought it was a small matter, and they just check me out it turned that they we're investigating in our business lately and why it went flourish recently. So I had to gave him solid reason to let me out. After talking for 2 hours, I got out from Los Santos PD and started thinking about away to avoid this thing happen again also I know they're digging into our shit.
Number of the RolePlay: #3

@derrick said in Grove Street Family ~ Media Archive:

alt text
Number# 95
Title: ~[The Investigation]~(green)
Story: As I was chilling around grove street and living the moment of how our business went well till some cops crashed my way and forced me to stop over. Since I'm outnumbered and I can't do nothing I step out from the car and surrendered. After that, officer ncov searched me to see if I have a hidden gun or something then he took me into his car and drove back to Los Santos PD. Once I thought it was a small matter, and they just check me out it turned that they we're investigating in our business lately and why it went flourish recently. So I had to gave him solid reason to let me out. After talking for 2 hours, I got out from Los Santos PD and started thinking about away to avoid this thing happen again also I know they're digging into our shit.
Participants: @Grove-Street-Family & @nCov @Lou-2
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Case Name: arresting drug dealer's
Participants: nCov Lou Schwaring Aoxi & @Grove-Street-Family
Date of the Case: 09/08/2021
RolePlay Subject: One day, while chatting with GIGN members at the police station, a phone rang and GSF members said that they were seen selling drugs, and as GIGN members, we made a plan and talked about how to raid the scene, and after talking, we got in the cars and drove to the scene. After a while, we raided the scene and immediately got out of the cars. As we got out of the cars, we arrested the GSF members who were there and put them in the cars. We went to the police station right after that and detained them all.
Number of the RolePlay: #4
ScreenShots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Participants: @nCov @Lou-2 and @Grove-Street-Family
Date of the Case: 13.08.2021
RolePlay Subject: As we were chilling around base, I got call from a new customer also when I asked for details on the phone. He said that it will be big deal, and he is rich man. So after talking with my brothers, we decided to accept his offer and move to the location to check it around also if their anything there like a hidden camera or something but it's still an unconformable place to make a deal there I got suspicious that maybe he is a hidden agent send by cops to try to get us with proof. After thinking for a long time I decided to assemble my brothers in good position that will be easy to defend if anything happen. Then the customer came in that exact time as we decided in the phone and once we started making the deal, few minutes later some cops rushed to the place trying to arrest us but luckily we were ready for them and in the same time, after calling us to surrender like always cops do and because of that we had to kill them without leaving any trace then we ran away.
Number of the RolePlay: #5
ScreenShots:

@derrick said in Grove Street Family ~ Media Archive:

alt text
Number# 100
Title: ~[The Trap]~(green)
Story: As we were chilling around base, I got call from a new customer also when I asked for details on the phone. He said that it will be big deal, and he is rich man. So after talking with my brothers, we decided to accept his offer and move to the location to check it around also if their anything there like a hidden camera or something but it's still an unconformable place to make a deal there I got suspicious that maybe he is a hidden agent send by cops to try to get us with proof. After thinking for a long time I decided to assemble my brothers in good position that will be easy to defend if anything happen. Then the customer came in that exact time as we decided in the phone and once we started making the deal, few minutes later some cops rushed to the place trying to arrest us but luckily we were ready for them and in the same time, after calling us to surrender like always cops do and because of that we had to kill them without leaving any trace then we ran away.
Participants: @Grove-Street-Family & @Ekko & @nCov @Lou-2 @schwaring
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text