[Question]FPS Problem

baphomet

Question

My game bugged 3 days ago and I was able to pass through the objects (sr, DE walls, JK base) that were added to the game later. After consulting a few ADMINs, I deleted and reinstalled the game. (both MTA and GTA:SA). But after reinstalling I started to have a serious FPS problem. The problem that didn't exist 3 days ago appeared after reinstalling the game. I can't fix it even though I'm sure I've set everything up properly such as video card graphics etc. Anyone have an idea about this? (Recommendations to buy a new computer will not be accepted :D )

8 answers to this question

@baphomet said in [Question]FPS Problem:

My game bugged 3 days ago and I was able to pass through the objects (sr, DE walls, JK base) that were added to the game later. After consulting a few ADMINs, I deleted and reinstalled the game. (both MTA and GTA:SA). But after reinstalling I started to have a serious FPS problem. The problem that didn't exist 3 days ago appeared after reinstalling the game. I can't fix it even though I'm sure I've set everything up properly such as video card graphics etc. Anyone have an idea about this? (Recommendations to buy a new computer will not be accepted :D )

I don't think you will get much help here. I suggest you to ask for help in the MTA Support Section on their forums. I have done it before and they solved my issue.

@rake said in [Question]FPS Problem:

@baphomet said in [Question]FPS Problem:

I don't think you will get much help here. I suggest you to ask for help in the MTA Support Section on their forums. I have done it before and they solved my issue.

is that also how you solved your internetspeed-issue?

XAXAXAXAXAXAXAX GAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Uhh, this is a long shot but do try this; Open your singleplayer GTA SA and go to the settings. See if the "FPS Limiter" is on. I had a similar problem so I turned off the limiter. Worked fine for me. I'm not sure if there is an FPS limiter in MTA SA too but, if there is, try closing that too.

You have bad fps after re-installing because the objects that did not render before now do appear, and that causes low FPS because your potato computer can't handle so many shit loading. If your computer is also full of shit I'd suggest cleaning it up with a fresh format as that will empty space for the CPU to do its job.