Shotgun Edit

Scorpyo

Question

21 answers to this question

@kawaii said in Shotgun Edit:

You guys talking about new scripts for cop side,but he still was not answered----> https://saesrpg.uk/topic/2592/kill-arrest

What? What does that have to do with this ? So no more scripts should be pushed in SAES until the kill arrest gets removed and crims are happy, cool, glad that i knew that.

i 100% agree on adding something like that with maybe a cmd of /togglecs but if it gonna be added, add it to Official Squads & PC ofc not the whole cop side. Don't make it easier for trainees to DM around atleast if they want to DM, they go and buy it.

@Bones about u said above there, FOX already got a unit spawned with CS for RP/Training purpose, and that's why i suggest it being added to Official squads only, and we already got other weapons to kill criminals at SR/BRs

@bones said in Shotgun Edit:

I think that's not possible, because of this, more DMers will appear, and it will create a disbalance between cop side and crim side(I mean cops will get weapon to kill opponents at SRs, BRs etc effortlessly)

This is nonsence, cops can get any weapon and kill opponents at SRs and BRs too, how will that be different

@marko said in Shotgun Edit:

i 100% agree on adding something like that with maybe a cmd of /togglecs but if it gonna be added, add it to Official Squads & PC ofc not the whole cop side. Don't make it easier for trainees to DM around atleast if they want to DM, they go and buy it.

@Bones about u said above there, FOX already got a unit spawned with CS for RP/Training purpose, and that's why i suggest it being added to Official squads only, and we already got other weapons to kill criminals at SR/BRs

Maybe but there is always a report comand too, otherwise add it for procops and official squads, not only official squads

If a trainee wants to dm you, he will still find a way, even by punching you, driving you over, etc, and if someone doesn't really talk English or just doesn't understand, he won't be able to know how to toggle it anyway. Just set it on rubber by default, and changeable by command for all cops, make a cooldown to switch back so it's not abusable, and should be fine. And it's not like a normal shotgun is so OP that cops can rambo in and kill everyone they see with it.

@ardron said in Shotgun Edit:

If a trainee wants to dm you, he will still find a way, even by punching you, driving you over, etc, and if someone doesn't really talk English or just doesn't understand, he won't be able to know how to toggle it anyway. Just set it on rubber by default, and changeable by command for all cops, make a cooldown to switch back so it's not abusable, and should be fine. And it's not like a normal shotgun is so OP that cops can rambo in and kill everyone they see with it.

He said it all^^