Auction is a destruction

James

alt text
Advertising property in auction for sale they never sell it to you . GETTING AWAY WITH IT and .still belongs to the Seller
then they send you one private message asking their price.
probably they love to make you stupid fool hit in the auction so they get more LIKE. POSTS. PROFILE VIEWS.
in mine opinion some SAES must look this issue..

@Niceez, He meant that ppl are just putting props on auctions in order to get more posts & Likes when they sell the props in game.
@James, Instead of talking shit like that, We can change the rule to "If you bid, you need to bid the max price I mean the money you are ready to pay not just bullying with shitty prices.

@James I think that the problem is your English as it is hard to understand it. So Id suggest you to find English school in Greece and attend it couple of months.

And yes, my russian English is not so good, but still I find it better than yours

@niceez my dear boy i think you have the wrong information about me i'm not Greek mate,i just happen to live in Greece for now.
I can inform you about me.. I was born in Australia Sydney and grow up there finished high school and university in Australia..
so @niceez So Id suggest you to find English school in Russia.
so don't try to be one smart cunt and just look at yourself and mind your own business.

@James begone thy thot!. Its Bartman English Skool not SCHOOL !!!
And in India they use something called "Punctuations" and proper "Capitalisations"

Example
James's Sentence : IN INDIA they spell school like this mate skool??

Student passed from Bartman English skool : In India, do they spell the word "school" as "skool", mate?

@barry-allen said in Auction is a destruction:

@James begone thy thot!. Its Bartman English Skool not SCHOOL !!!
And in India they use something called "Punctuations" and proper "Capitalisations"

Example
James's Sentence : IN INDIA they spell school like this mate skool??

Student passed from Bartman English skool : In India, do they spell the word "school" as "skool", mate?

You mean

In India, do they spell the word 'school' as 'skool,' mate?

Ay ye wee little fellow, the comma goes inside the quote.

@Teddy
The Sentence. do or they, have the same meaning if some one know English.
We might all speak the same language, but in practice, all English-speaking countries have their own linguistic idiosyncrasies, unique lexicons, and just plain differences,
A Closer Look at Language Variations between US, UK, and Australian English,
. I was born in Australia Sydney and grow up there finished high school in Australia..I never see someone write skool instead school..
But i will stop to reply in this topic that i created..

The auction's system is broken as fuck. That's no news.

Since @Shaun 'updated' the auction's rules things got out of control since people could now decide if they would sell the house or not AFTER the auction time ended, which, in my opinion, is bullshit. Players that put their properties for sale shouldn't decide to not sell just because the offer wasn't high enough, at least without a cost.

A way to fix this, in my eyes, would have a rule that obligate players to sell the house at the end of the auction time and if they decide not to sell it the owners should pay a 25%, of winning bid, as a fine to a SAHA Agent or even the last bidder.

• 3 weeks later...