Remove NanoBob's additions or bring back the old prison

Law

Question

With my Respect to Nano he is adding few markers for making cops over power more to rip any jb easy without need to HLS (np they are afk )
we lose fun in Both sides even in vent for use it we lose 70 % of our hp like free arrest to cops and if you die in vent back 300s and who stand in red cell can be killed because he doesn't have any cover
I see after good time now activity of server low cause most of the actions in KINGS HOME (jail) so I suggest remove Nano additions about add new markers and remove Lose HP in vent and make it only 3 markers 1 for cell+ 1 for red in control roam and 1 for vent without lose any hp when we use it.
or
give us BACK OLD KINGS HOME (jail)

few SS from what I mention with video about vent

alt text

alt text

alt text
vent video
https://streamable.com/ieqnjj
my suggest about control roam
alt text
IN THE END I HOPE GOOD FOR SERVER BUT if we're going like that I feel a bad future for the server thanks for reading my suggestion Hope all have nice day
poll title="VOTES" maxvotes="1" end="1643623200000"]

At this point, it is really about what the administration wants to do with the JB system. From what I see, they want to make it harder and that's unfair for criminals. The server's gameplay is getting easier for cops day by day and vice-versa for criminals. Even the gates at the jail open more slowly compared to the old one. I really do think too that JBing should be a lot easier than it already is. You need at least 2 criminals to open the red doors bla bla... Going back to the old jail would be a disrespect to Zwolle and all of the other admins that worked to make this new jail work. So what I'd suggest is for the unnecessary doors to be removed and also a new and easier way to open the red doors.

There's a topic for suggestions on the new jail here: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/24826/new-jail
Consider what suggestions you would make to make this jail better for you, it is definitely not yet in its final version and any suggestions for tweaks and balancing changes are welcome.

Hi Law, not sure if you read the topic about the New Jail I ever so kindly wrote, but in the replies I actually included specific reasons as to why this was implemented within the new jail. Put down your controller for a second and pause mario and allow me to explain. As someone has stated before on this topic, the last jail was just one corridor of criminals and cops shooting at each other. If you managed to get past, it'd be luck. We don't want that anymore, we want to see skill and strategy. As you know, jails aren't easy to break into. But, with team (and maybe a brain) you'd be able to get in and out easy. I understand that it might be hard, but if you were to gather a whole group of criminals you would easily take it over. When it first went live, cops were camping in the control room and criminals were trying to take over. Within a couple minutes, as I spectated, criminals easily outsmarted them and were able to take over. Regarding the vent taking your HP, we put this within the jail to prevent people from going afk or blocking the vent to either avoid arrest or to just be a dick. Taking your HP would allow afk people to die and be put back into your cell. This also means that the efforts of the person 'cracking' the vent so to say, wouldn't be a waste with someone just standing in the middle and blocking the whole system. You might see this as unfair, but rather having someone in mainchat asking an admin to slap someone for blocking the vent, we had it take your health instead. There are two ways to break out, by the red doors or by the vent. The vent is the new way to break out and it would be riskier than using the red doors. This new jail is on an probationary period and will be adjusted in the coming month. Hearing feedback always helps us with improving the jail and some suggestions we've had, (like faster gates and doors) will be put within the new Jail once players have played around with it. Despite hearing your 'feedback' rushing to remove it only shows the lack of efforts you've given it to try and adjust. We knew that people would be unhappy, hence why we asked for feedback. We will not be removing the new jail and putting back in the old one. We will listen to what you have to say and we will change what you feel should be changed.
Oh! and if you struggle with this new jail, this might help.
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/24827/new-jail-how-to-jailbreak
I'm expecting 8/8 Law.

@sushii said in Remove NanoBob's additions or bring back the old prison:

we want to see skill and strategy.

I don't know what kind of skills you await we criminals to get to successfully JB for longer than 3 minutes, but this jailbreak as it is now, it's not good. It is far away from balanced. I did not expect it to be easy as the previous jail, but I definitely also didn't expect it to be that much in favor of police side. Those holding marker to be able to open red door is bullshit, same as the red door marker, cops only need to enter jail and they can shoot from the entrance to the left side red marker with gun and kill the guy holding it. The marker should definitely be moved in the corner.

@howlze Why would you need to team up to do a jailbreak when a single cop with high latency during bankrobs can literally annihilate over 30 criminals and cause the rob to fail? No wonder the cop side needs all the advantages they have. Oh I have a pretty good idea! because you guys can't use your brains to coordinate and work as a team so the administrators have to hustle to make you guys OP. Only then you can compete with criminals.

@wendo The skills you use to defend a bank rob, no? I remember being a criminal and the amount of teamwork it takes to defend each corner of the bank. So, wheres that teamwork gone? Is it because it got a little harder you immediately want to change back to the old jail? There is no favour in the police side. Both sides have 3 ways in or out, this was mapped by a criminal and was approved by other criminals. Things will be changed, but not reverted.

@durby said in Remove NanoBob's additions or bring back the old prison:

@howlze because you guys can't use your brains to coordinate and work as a team so the administrators have to hustle to make you guys OP.

So.. we have to coordinate our attacks as a team, but you should be able to jailbreak alone? That makes total sense!

@NanoBob - Clearly @Durby has cracked the code, please revert all changes, and also give gangs a minigun - they need it, they're clearly inferior.

@howlze said in Remove NanoBob's additions or bring back the old prison:

@durby said in Remove NanoBob's additions or bring back the old prison:

@howlze because you guys can't use your brains to coordinate and work as a team so the administrators have to hustle to make you guys OP.

So.. we have to coordinate our attacks as a team, but you should be able to jailbreak alone? That makes total sense!

@NanoBob - Clearly @Durby has cracked the code, please revert all changes, and also give gangs a minigun - they need it, they're clearly inferior.

At this point, I even doubt you read what I write. Or you don't speculate in your brain. My point here is that why would criminals be forced to team up to do certain things but cops don't? The change is unfair for criminals and I have no idea how your brain processes this information but clearly not the right way. You want to force criminals to do things together while cops don't have that obligation. I wrote the same thing twice in different forms. Maybe you can understand it now.

You're speaking utter nonsense just because you want the crim side to be less powerful and cop side to have the edge over the rest. All I can say to that is "LUL" :)

First I knew I will never get anything from my topic, but I did it for
my family in server.

2: when you talk about gangs Team work with our unity vs cops

make me thought cops have team work.
Sad but I never see any team work from cops in any activity
like when I go SR 2 swat with a lot of cops from mit safp fbi fox and 1 from swat say SR control by SWAT even in br.
between squads no teamwork no nothing that is why I never see IC or any tactics from squads than rush with HLS armor and right click.
Make cops side more easy will not rise numbers of cops side but rise RPS and make cops side more hard with good hqs learn all members in squads they are all one team one big family vs gangs will make all want play in cops side not being afk in base or just patrol like RF or adding markers in banks or add new things in jail for make it more easy for cops.
You are killing entertainment in server with that work.
Maybe I'm wrong or right but All I want it's only make server Best place for all have fun in it.

@law said in Remove NanoBob's additions or bring back the old prison:

First I knew I will never get anything from my topic, but I did it for
my family in server.

2: when you talk about gangs Team work with our unity vs cops

make me thought cops have team work.
Sad but I never see any team work from cops in any activity
like when I go SR 2 swat with a lot of cops from mit safp fbi and 1 from swat say SR control by SWAT even in br.
between squads no teamwork no respect no nothing that is why I never see IC or any tactics from squads than rush with HLS armor and right click.
Make cops side more easy will not rise numbers of cops side but rise RPS and make cops side more hard with good hqs learn all members in squads they are all one team one big family vs gangs will make all want play in cops side not being afk in base or adding markers in banks or add new things in jail for make it more easy for cops.
You are killing entertainment in server with that work.
Maybe I'm wrong or right but All I want it's only make server Best place for all have fun in it.

[00:47] UE|Law: Good night,All family! in saesrpg

Law why did you lie about good night

I thought we were family???

Why lie to family?????

@law

good u mentioned SR
u never saw a cop with truck and another cop behind him with nrg and the nrg stunt over the truck and arrest people ?
and sometimes someone snipe from a high point and other rush
this is called team work too if u don't know

@tefa said in Remove NanoBob's additions or bring back the old prison:

@law

good u mentioned SR
u never saw a cop with truck and another cop behind him with nrg and the nrg stunt over the truck and arrest people ?

as a cop i have never ever seen someone drives truck and calls his friends to do nrg stunt its either someone drives to the sr with Packer because all his cars are broke, or he waits for someone to come
also sniper doesn't require you teamwork, all you have to do is just find a good spot and snipe them.
Also sniping sr with 2 or 3 crims is a dick move.

@tefa said in Remove NanoBob's additions or bring back the old prison:

@law

good u mentioned SR

I think you mean jumping 2 m in the air using a bike or literally smashing an aircraft on the roof of a store robbery. Yeah we've seen that. :crank: