New Jail

sushii

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@sushii please move the red door marker, because it is too much in the open now. Its impossible.
Als move the pirson warden spawn back to the old position.
And all gates are fine by me. It is good they dont open so fast. Because in real life you cant pass a door running either, but need to open and close it tho.

@karim I can tag you in all the messages they've sent if you want, plus Zwolle (the guy who mapped the jail) has told me that criminals are enjoying it much more. I think maybe if you read some topics regarding the jail, you'll see people have said they enjoy it.

@nishki I checked it out and as much as the suggestion sounds interesting, we want to keep the vent/minigame system outside of the cell area. We want to expand on the idea of allowing OB to use the minigame, considering they have an easier version of the minigame. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

FOR Last time I say this jail after Nano scripts rext all server activity
cops Lose fun money rise stats even fun fights vs HLS DE
old jail (kings home) was make all cops active around clock for rip any JB but now zzzz

criminals side we lose fun actions training with all guns

Only actions now just in banks robbery
even this only 6 Banks for
AA-BB-TT-CRIPZ-UE-HS-X-JK-M-NAVM-NWA-Z-THC-O
and soon more added like HRMC -GSF
and banks reset every 6 h even ask add more or make it low reset time but zzzzzz
so I ask Hope we got good answer!!

1: Remove scripts and few gates because it's a lot in new jail
OR GIVE US BACK OLD JAIL (KINGS HOME)

As I mention we are 14 Gangs and soon another 2 will be level 2 I hope
so 16 Gangs for 6 banks and every bank reset after 6H this is silly.
2: RISE NUMBERS OF BANKS you have places can put at least more 3 banks RC WHETSTONE BEYS IDE OR make Banks Reset in 2 to 4 h

I make topics about that
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/24917/remove-nanobob-s-additions-or-bring-back-the-old-prison/30
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/23874/suggestions-for-make-server-more-fun/10
but I see no real answer, so I just Hope we get anything from what I mention because I don't ask for impossible things to have
wish for all a nice day.

• 2 weeks later...

so its been almost a month since the new jail was added
and honestly cops side Suffer from it
-criminals can leave the jail so fast because this door opened so fast https://imgur.com/EsNxrix
-we can barely enter the jail as criminals camp outside front the jail ,on the roof and they marker kill at the warden spawn entrence
-also the spawn kill that start happen because of the warden new spawn place they nade us and they shoot us on that small cooridor :/

@kirosa said in New Jail:

so its been almost a month since the new jail was added
and honestly cops side Suffer from it
-criminals can leave the jail so fast because this door opened so fast https://imgur.com/EsNxrix
-we can barely enter the jail as criminals camp outside front the jail ,on the roof and they marker kill at the warden spawn entrence
-also the spawn kill that start happen because of the warden new spawn place they nade us and they shoot us on that small cooridor :/

Meanwhile crims side barely has any meaningful JBs. Old jail had JBs all the time, and i felt like it was more balanced. Sometimes cops won, others crims. Now it feels like every time i try to JB i either die because i have low HP from the vent, or cops just camp the coridor.

This would be fine if the jail timer didnt reset to 300 again.

@alex0107 said in New Jail:

@Dawis67 , teamwork? Why don't you group 5-6 people and try?

I was thinking more about the times im in jail and there used to happen regular JBs. Now there are rarely any JBs and if there are i feel like i get fucked by cops very easily and i rather do the time than try to escape.