Amara's application for SAHA

Amara

Your ingame username: adem
Your ingame alias: amara
Your year of birth: 2000
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia

How long you have been playing SAES: Started the game in early 2015.
Qualities you can offer: After a long time of me playing this game, I represent myself to you on this day with a good experience and knowledge of all the rules. I cant say I am perfect, I learned stuff the hard way sometimes and I learned from my mistakes. I came today after I saw myself worthy of a position in SAHA so here am I. To be honest, I dont wanna look like I am the best at all, I always learn and teach people on this game so that the server can evolve for the better. I found myself ready for this spot in SAHA as I see myself responsible enough and active amd willing to offer help to everyone and anytime. I am honest with myself and with other. If I do something, it is going to be well done and organised even if it takes my own time and I dont postpone my tasks, there are times for jokes and other times to be serious.. Here I am applying for SAHA as a first step and if I ever have an opportunity, I will be up to the responsibilities given in hand. I dont wanna keep talking because deeds matter more than words, and hopefully I will prove myself worthy.
Your weaknesses: I have two main weaknesses, first of I am too honest, so I may sound impolite sometimes but its just me being honest. And secondly, I become friends with people really fast and I am kindhearted so that might be negative in some cases, but generally I know who to trust.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, i do.

Reason for application: I mainly applied for SAHA because I want to be able to help people in any way I can, especially that I am active and I will have a positive impact with the work and tasks I'll be taking. After a good discussion with myself, I thought that I am ready for SAHA and would like to step up and take this responsibility with the experience that I collected. To be honest, I dont see why I shouldn't apply for this since no one wouldn't like to improve himself and try a new experience in the game so here I am applying.

Server Memberships: I'm a part of Black~Bullets.

Additional information: Alright, I am Amara, an ordinary guy living my life between school, video games, sport and friends.. I dont have anything in particular, I am a hard worker, never letting today's task for tomorrow and if I ever have the opportunity to get in SAHA I will up to the task in hand.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Got a few AJs in the past back when I was still a newbie.
Previous (legitimate) bans: None.

Average application despite you rambling a bit in qualities.

Pretty good activity around the server however we don't see you helping out too much currently so lets try and change that going forward.

Thanks for your interest.

alt text