Millionaire's application for Community Staff

Your ingame username: ghostviper
Your ingame alias: UE|millionaire
Your year of birth: 1995
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Bengali
Country of residence: Bangladesh

How long you have been playing SAES: Been playing since 2014
Qualities you can offer: I believe in pure justice, I never differentiate in between strangers or people I know. I'm the same person to everyone. I would count in my time-zone as an advantage, I meet several cultures of people during my whole day of playing at different points. As long as I am available, I can respond within a couple of minutes. I have a lot of free time to play, however I don't have the motivation right now. I have always enjoyed the game, my playtime duration says it all.
Your weaknesses: I am a short tempered person in real life however that never had anything to do with in-game. Although with the help of meditation I feel way more relaxed since last few months, so completely stable emotionally! This is actually a legit weakness I could list. Not sure if I would call it a weakness but I'm a little egoistic person, I only talk where necessary.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do

Reason for application: My interest in the clan have always been high. Maybe my qualities or my activity was not really up to the mark previously, however I'm willing to boost it to the maximum amount if I have responsibilities. Currently things are more scattered, with honesty I don't really play SAES like I used to. This is only because I have been doing the same things past 7 years. The only reason I still play is because of the community and the people inside. The number of people joining and leaving ratio is somewhat close. Therefore you always get to see new names and organizations around. I believe in my previous experience with leading and dealing, also my communication skills and methodology could suit me great for this position!

Server Memberships: I am a High Commission member in Underground Empire, a ZIP construction worker also Cuban Cars Honorary member.

Additional information: Hello, I am Muntasir, born and raised in a South Asian country named Bangladesh. I am a businessman also I am improving on my core education. I am a business student, I am very keen about cars in real life. I am a man with big dreams which I'm making progress on. I have a strong bonding with animals and nature. I like to spend my weekends in my village home most of the time which is a 2 hour drive from my address. I have started several small poultry businesses as well as meat production from cows and dairy farming, fish farming, plantations, etc.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: No legit punishments in the recent years that I can recall.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I have been a part of a server back in 2015 which used SAES resources, wasn't really aware but meh.