Hotfire

Your ingame username: hotfire4021
Your ingame alias: [AA]Hotfire
Your year of birth: 2000
Your gender: Male

Nationality: American
Country of residence: United States of America

How long you have been playing SAES: I've been playing about 5 and a half years
Qualities you can offer: The qualities I can offer is not letting my ego getting in the way. People tend to get what they want and then their ego gets in the way and become a whole new person. I'm a great listener and a fair player who hears both sides of the party and come up with a solution that suits both parties. Communication and teamwork is key within this position which I can say I am good at. We need everyone to be on the same page so things can run smoothly without problems. I believe that working as a team with great communication will make us succeed. Another thing I can say is that I am active. The month of December I wasn't quite active due to exams and work but now it's all over, I got time on my hands. I actively play and use discord everyday so if you need anything I'm always available. Of course being apart of the team you'll posses new skills and I can say I learn fast and pick up things quickly. Last but not least, I can say I'm a trustworthy and responsible person. People come up to me knowing they can fully trust me. I know you guys need a trustworthy and responsible person within the team and I can assure you I am.
Your weaknesses: I got a soft side to people where people can take an advantage of me but over the years of me learning myself, I can say I've improved quite a lot. I'm also a neat freak. I literally hate when everything is not going smoothly and greatly. I want things to be perfect and ran smoothly with no flaws.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes I do

Reason for application: I feel like it's time to give back to the community by giving them a helping hand. With the quality skills I have, I'll be a great asset to the team. I've noticed the lack of staff during the night times and I'm usually active during these times where I can help out. I'm a kind, friendly person who is easily approachable for help of any kind.

Server Memberships: AA, CLO, LWS, rTECH, ALT, CC, ZIP

Additional information: I'm Rumal who currently lives in America. Started my 3rd year in college and is studying mechanical engineering. On my free time I usually hit the gym and play video games.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I don't recall but I did get adminjailed but that was a year ago or so.
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A

• 2 weeks later...

Decent application.

I can see that you addressed your reasons for inactivity which is good however even during the past 3 months your activity has been very minimal which isn't ideal.

Unfortunately you haven't been successful this time around.

Make sure your activity remains consistent going forward and you could potentially be in with a good shot next time.

Best of luck!

alt text