Style's Application for Community Staff

Style

Your ingame username: brzovec123
Your ingame alias: Style
Your year of birth: 2003
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Slovene
Country of residence: Slovenia

How long you have been playing SAES: I actively started playing SAES back in 2014 so this makes it about 6 years of me playing here.
Qualities you can offer: As I've mentioned before, I've been actively playing on the server with pretty much no inactive periods. I believe this gives me an advantage of being constantly in the flow with the changes that happen. Furthermore, after all the time I've spent here, I understand how the server works and have high knowledge of any SAES related topic. I would consider myself as a fair-minded and friendly person because I treat people with kindness and respect, regardless of their opinion about me. Last but not least, I can offer a mature and patient person who doesn't lack responsibility and has no issues with listening to superiors whatsoever.
Your weaknesses: I can get easily upset over small things. The distress can potentially last for too long which sometimes gets me mentally exhausted. I noticed that I occasionally act without double thinking which most of the time leads to the unpleasant consequences. Other than that, in scenarios where I am supposed to be serious, I tend to be too gentle which most of the time people take advantage of.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do.

Reason for application: Considering the amount Ive spent on SAES, its time to take a next step. Honestly, I see an opportunity to start contributing to the community from a different perspective. Ive never actually experienced a rough time helping other people. In fact, I would sometimes put my own priorities on the last place to help others. Lastly, I feel motivated to apply my knowledge to the other people however I can.

Server Memberships: B~B, CLO, CC, rTECH.

Additional information: Im Bla, mostly known as Style. Currently in the 3rd grade in Computer Science Middle School. Moreover, Ive always loved working with computers, hence the school I chose. Other than that, just a typical teenager who likes to play video games in the free time. Im rather shy and quiet person as I dont really talk a lot.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I recall being admin jailed 2 or 3 times in the past. Received few mutes here and there as well.
Previous (legitimate) bans: None.

Pretty good application, sadly your activity is kinda minimal. I know you're a pretty decent guy so I would highly encourage you to boost your activity and help out a bit more both ingame and on discord to express your interest in the role further. If all goes well I see no reason why you wouldn't be in for a good shot next time around.

alt text