Sanfara's application for SAHA

Sanfara

Your ingame username: midoprock
Your ingame alias: Sanfara
Your year of birth: 2005
Your gender: Male
Nationality: Tunisia
Country of residence: Tunisia

How long you have been playing SAES: Since 5 years.
Qualities you can offer: About qualities, I can't say things about my self basically I can't judge my self, I like to see how people would react about my treatment because I don;t want to lie about these things, Especially if I am talking about a big responsability like this one but it depends, I mean the S.A housing agency are looking for fresh good and experienced players and I can say that I am a helpful guy that would like to serve the SAES community with my best. I have been playing in this community for almost 5 years till now, and I enjoyed my time here, I really did, yeah! and I guess now it is the time for me to help the community and repay for the enjoyable time I spent here, I can serve it with a lot of things, I am someone who would be friendly with the ones who are friendly, I always tried not to be rude and did the best I could to make people feel satisfied of my helping services, I also want to mention that I am making videos of SAES on youtube till this for a lot of purposes, one of them was making the server much popular and even if they didn't help at least I tried.
Your weaknesses: Well sometimes I make decissions that make people think that I am somehow a retard, but I ain't, people might get unconfortable or stressed and don't even know how to react and that goes on me, it kinda me also I found that I am a guy who lacks of self-confidence.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do have discord installed.

Reason for application: So in the requirements of the last year (2020), I really wanted to participate and apply but honestly I didn't want to because I felt like I didn't have enough experience in the server and also in that time, me and some fellas We had an RP server there, I was playing there for a year or so and I participated in the supporters reqs, somehow I made it in but sadly the server died slowly right after closing the Clan requirements in SAES, So I kinda regretted not applying, And this time I won't miss it, even tho If I got refused to join, I just want to re-take a principal spot in another server, and SAHA would probably be a good choice, Also I need to be honest, Some players might say that it's hard to find SAHA staffs in game these days due that most of them are busy or having problems in their real life and since that I am an active player, I would like to help fixing that problem.

Server Memberships:
Currents:

• San Andreas Federal Police: Cadet

• San Andreas Medics: Head of Air

• All Load Trucking: Trucker

• San Andreas Interceptors: State Trooper

Previous ones:

• San Andreas Police Academy: I got to say that I learned a lot of things there, thanks to the ones who taught me there, but I went to a gang and I honestly was going to join back but it died.

• San Andreas Studios: Had disagrements with the Vice Leader on how badly the status of the group is, so I left.

Additional information: Well not really but I will just make a quick introduce to my self.
Hello there! my name is mehdi aka Sanfara from tunisia, aged 15 years old, I have been a player in SAES since 5 years, I spend much of my time using the computer because I don't want to go out and get with some friends in the hood basically because I don't want to, but the other part, I like making online relationships and I believe that they are much better than the nearby relations.
I joined the world of gaming in 2011, started with Grand theft Auto Vice City and San Andreas, I really enjoyed making walkthroughts about them, then I moved to the online games, anyhow, that's all I can say about my self.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I have been adminjailed 4 times, I have been adminjailed for the first time when I was a new player, shooting with an m4 at player's cars once they spawn them in hospital, second was a marker arrest, third and fourth were deathmatching, I would like to mention that the fouth one was kinda unfair to be honest.
Also some mutes mostly for saying things in the wrong chatbox.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Never been banned, thank god.

Pretty good application though maybe that's because you never stop talking.

Quite a few punishments within the last few months, lets get that fixed for next time please.

Unfortunately you haven't been successful this time around, better luck next time!

alt text