Anas' Application for SAHA

Anas_

Your ingame username: CyberGhost
Your ingame alias: Anas.
Your year of birth: 2003.
Your gender: Male.

Nationality: Tunisian.
Country of residence: Tunisia.

How long you have been playing SAES: Since 2012.
Qualities you can offer: I can offer a variety of things in my opinion, starting with, helping the players by all means and with every way possible, I love helping new comers, and I do that always whenever I run into new players. I like to make them love and enjoy the server for their first stays. A very important thing also is that I am an old player in the server, started playing back in 2012, so I've got a huge knowledge and experience about how things goes here and I can help players with most of things, I am a game master. I also speak different languages, Arabic, French, English and a little bit of Spanish as well, so I am able to help players that speak foreign languages.

I should finally mention that I am a friendly person with others and very understanding, active around the server, I play a fair amount of time on a daily basis, sociable, I make conversations from time to time and have fun just like everyone else around here, helpful, I am always helping the players as stated above, whenever I get the chance to, and I am always willing to help players, and a hard-working person. I know that nothing comes easy and that only hard work pays off. Adding to that, I have my way with talking to people, teaching and convincing them of the right thing. I think I will be very helpful in SAHA with these qualities.

Your weaknesses: I might get heated up during critical situations which I am working hard on fixing to improve myself.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes.

Reason for application: As I stated above, I am a veteran SAES player, and it would be great and exciting to have a new experience and take responsibility. One of the various reasons I am applying, is that I would love to help the new players, just like I was given help before, I enjoy my time like that. And I personally noticed lately that some players need help related to SAHA stuff, I like receiving requests for help. They do not find anyone to provide it, so I'd like to be there and give them a hand. I want to keep the server standing yet try and affect it positively.

Server Memberships: SWAT, PC, ZIP, CC.

Additional information: Good evening, I am Anas, from Tunisia, Sousse to be exact. I am 17 years old, I study Economics and Management in high school, I started playing SAES back in 2012 after a friend introduced me to MTA and to the server. I grew up by playing in here, and I owe SAES for getting me where I am today, exactly the ability of speaking English and playing in the server instead of taking another path that might've made me a drug dealer or a user, I enjoy playing games, in the summer I work in a repair shop, repairing and selling phones to be exact.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: A warning and an adminjail for deathmatching.
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A.

• 2 weeks later...