Versace's Application for Community Staff

Versace

Your ingame username: kinggamer
Your ingame alias: Versace
Your year of birth: 2001
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Ethiopian, Armenian, American, Italian
Country of residence: Netherlands

How long you have been playing SAES: Started off in 2014, went inactive around 2015, came back from inactivity during May of 2020
Qualities you can offer: Im an intuitive person. Im continuously improving at making quick and effective decisions. I would say that Im very fair and dont discriminate towards anyone. I can admit when Ive made a mistake and take full responsibility for it. I learn from my mistakes and do what I can to make sure they dont happen again. I can keep my emotions in check even in a heated argument. I have high patience and can explain or go over instruction/rules countless of times before tiring out. I dont look down on people who arent proficient in English. I personally enjoy writing so editing or typing up new topics wouldnt be drag for me. Im a quick learner and can adapt to my environment with ease. My native language is English, I can also speak Amharic and understand a bit of French and Italian to an extent. I keep my work ethics high and focused on the task ahead of me giving the best possible effort I can, such as with this application.

Your weaknesses:

• Getting irritated sometimes. Ive tackled this since coming back from my inactivity and have improved at it by simply taking a step back for a few minutes to calm down.

• I generally tend to overthink my decisions. This is a weakness Ive really tried improving and have gradually succeeded at it by taking all factors into consideration when deciding and following my instinct.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: I have been helping people in game for a long time now. Whether the recruitment was open/closed, it never influenced my decision to help others out. Although this may sound clich, I would like to be helpful and resourceful to players and clan members of the server while trying to climb the ladder. Staff is a position many yearn for, I too wish to reach this height during my career in SAES and I do think I am capable of handling this position with all the responsibilities that come with it.

Server Memberships: B~B / LWS / OB / LoungeVc / CC / Senator

Additional information: My name is Lewis, I study Economics and Business Economics at a well known University in Netherlands. Like in game I have a very calm and collected attitude in my daily life, probably due to the way I was brought up. I am sometimes active in the morning, but mostly active in the afternoon/early evening. Due to Uni, I have exams every 6/7 weeks. I am pretty active except during the 5th /6th week. I would also like to note that, whenever people needed help on discord, at first I didnt know much as well, but Ive noticed a trend in the problems people were having so I decided to learn the solutions myself and help out whenever its needed.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Ive received 1 Admin Jail for marker killing a few days after returning from my inactivity.

Previous (legitimate) bans: None

• 2 weeks later...

Nice application and that's a lot nationalities.

Great activity and punishment record though feel free to report @Teddy if he abuses his mute button that many times again.

Unfortunately you haven't been successful this time around for CS.

However, welcome to SAHA.

alt text