iAcez's Application for SAHA

Acez

Your ingame username: theclub
Your ingame alias: iAcez
Your year of birth: 2006.
Your gender: Masculine.

Nationality: Filipino.
Country of residence: Philippines.

How long you have been playing SAES: roughly 3-4 years ago.
Qualities you can offer: Well, i may not be Famous/Good as everyone else, i could offer my Self-Confidence, My Respect, My Kindness, My Loyalty. I know i haven't been Respectful, Kind and Loyal for the past Months, but i changed, Someone may think that I'm a retarded, why am i Applying for SAHA, I'm not gonna get accepted anyway, but I told them that trying something isn't bad after all. I am Positive as always, I'm gonna do whatever your Tasks are, even it's hard, I'm gonna try it anyway. I know that alot of People hates me because of my Actions, but now i will Prove them I'm not that guy anymore. To be honest, I've alot of friends and I helped them when they were new like @Smurf @PewD and many more. I'm gonna Assist those People who needs.

Your weaknesses: My weakness is that I always try to be the best Person in the server, But sometimes i Succeed, sometimes i Don't, I disappointed many People in the past, and now trying to be me Mature and not to be a Retard.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes.

Reason for application: Well, like I said, I want to try joining SAHA even there's a small chance of getting Accepted, any alot of People Needs SAHA like when there's only 20-30 people in the game, most of the times they needed SAHA and I'm always Online at that time so yeah.

Server Memberships: Generation X.

Additional information: My In Real Life name is "Martin James" more likely known as "Acez" InGame. I'm currently 14 years old, living in small country of the "Philippines" and I really really love playing Computer Games since I was a kid, My dream is to become a "Game Developer" like others, I'm on 9th Grade, Sometimes when I'm bored Playing Computer Gamer, I read alot and Watch movies.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I've 8 Adminjails overall As far as i Know they're "Deathmatching" and "Avoiding Arrest". that's all I know.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I've got 2 bans overall, for "Having a Bipolar Issue" which is "Multi-Accounting" but i know that I got banned for 3 days over the last 12 months for "Continuous Rulebreak".

Average application. Seems like you had a bit of a rough time during Dec 2019-Jan 2020 in regards to punishments though I'm happy to see you've turned yourself around. I'd spend the next period getting your name out there a bit more and gaining a bit of experience with helping people.

Better luck next time

alt text