Organization Zero | Media archive

Gengar

@Alessio said in SA Fire Department :: Media Archive:
alt text
Roleplay type: 904A/Automobile fire
Description of roleplay : Around 9:30 at night the headquarters received a call, which specified that it was a 904A, so I quickly started the fire truck and headed to the scene. Upon arrival at the scene, I could see that the car was in the middle of the road, so I proceeded to call SAI. When the SAI patrol arrived, I proceeded to put out the fire and see if the victim was injured. After everything went well, I went back to the station, to refill the water to the truck and meanwhile wait for another call.
Participants: @tokiits @MaZen20 & me
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/i2YGplR

@Alessio said in SA Fire Department :: Media Archive:
alt text
Roleplay type: 904B/Building Fire
Description of roleplay : At around 11 pm, we received a call, which explained that it was a 904B, near us in LS, in which there were victims trapped inside. Quickly, I got in the truck and headed to the scene. When I arrived, I had to clear the entire entrance of the fire and with the help of the truck and the water, and then with my partner slapsbob we were able to enter the house, where we were able to find the 2 victims who could not get out due to the fire. When removing them and checking their vital signs, one of the 2 victims had grade 2 burns, so we proceeded to quickly take him to the hospital.
Participants: @tokiits @SlapBobs @Rainy & me
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/lMkwqib

alt text
Participants: @Rainy @tokiits @Alessio
Groups: SAI
Story:
Part I
It was around 9 pm on Tuesday when Organization Zero member Rainy received a call from their trusted seller. The seller wanted to sell 30kg of cocaine and a few m4s. The seller wanted $50,000 USD in one hundred dollar bills and Rainy agreed to that, to make the deal happen. Rainy was alone at that moment and he went to the deal location alone, which was risky for him, as he was carrying that much money on him. Rainy met the seller at the location, and the deal was done in less than 10 minutes, so as to not attract any civilians or workers at the ''Los Santos Docks''. The deal went perfectly both of them were happy when everything went smooth and clean.
Screenshots:
[s=Part I]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]
Part II
Rainy packed things up, he stashed cocaine and m4s in the back of the vehicle's trunk and was driving back to Organization Zero base to store everything, as the base was far from ''Los Santos Docks'' Rainy slowly was getting tired and sleepy, when suddenly he fell asleep and crashed his car into a tree. Rainy was injured pretty badly, he had many injuries around his stomach, legs, and arms. Rainy couldn't move so he just laid down on the grass. At that moment Trooper. Blake was patrolling around the Flint County area, Trooper spotted a badly injured Rainy and went there to give him medical help, as Trooper was going to help Rainy, he saw cocaine in the grass and an m4, which flew out from the trunk when Rainy crashed his car, he immediately hand-cuffed Rainy and put him in the car. Trooper called for a mechanic to impound the car of Rainy. Trooper. Blake put the evidence in the back of the trunk and took it to the closest Police Department together with Rainy. Rainy was sentenced to 9 years in jail without parole.
Screenshots:
[s=Part II]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
Participants: @Rainy @Fatroucha @SlapBobs @tokiits
Groups: N/A
Story:
It was around 11 pm in the evening when Organization Zero members received a call from our informant. The informant gave Organization Zero secret information when there is a ship coming into San Fierro and from their information they are transporting a big load of weapons, so Organization Zero members gathered together and made a plan. Organization Zero took a helicopter from its base and started the mission, they caught up with the ship and landed a helicopter on it, they didn't see the guard at first, because they were moving fast to not get any attention from coastguards, one of the ship guards surprised the members of Organization Zero, the guard of the ship started shooting as he saw the intruders, Organization Zero members responded to shots and hit the guard few times, which lead to him back up and go down the stairs to protect the goods. Organization Zero members moved fast as they were already in big trouble, they went down the stairs to the goods and saw the guard bleeding to his death, as they didn't want him to stay alive or somehow survive, one of the Organization Zero members put a bullet up his forehead. Organization Zero members stole some of the weapons and put them in the helicopter, after a few minutes Organization Zero members were already gone.
Screenshots:
[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt metni
LWS Helper: @nCov

Event name: Jeff Motel LMS
Winner(s): @SkuLL
Reward: 1.000.000$

Event name: Fallout
Winner(s): @Prophet

Event name: Chicken Nader
Winner(s): @Stou

Event name: Face To Face LMS
Winner(s): @KHOLE

Event name: Lucky Nade
Winner(s): @xRoyal

Event name: Land on my Flatbed
Winner(s): @MatizZ
Reward: 1.500.000$

Event name: Kamikaze my Flatbed
Winner(s): @Miltingary
Reward: 1.500.000$

Event name: Kamikaze my Shamal
Winner(s): @MatizZ

Event name: Jeff Motel LMS
Winner(s): @Miltingary

Event name: Parkour
Winner(s): @MrSolrac
Reward: 2.500.000$
[s=Screenshots:]alt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metni[/s]