Organization Zero | Media archive

Gengar

alt text
participants: @marcofercam & me
Groups: N/A
Story:
It was a normal day, but with a very important job. A cop had bought us weapons and we agreed to go to the same place to make the delivery, we agreed to go under the bridge on ls, next to the police station, since he works there. At the base I grabbed the AK47's and put them in the trunk of the car, and then I took them to the place, slowly and carefully so as not to arouse suspicion to the patrols that are on the routes. Luckily I was able to reach the meeting place safe and sound. When he arrived we shook hands, I opened the trunk, took out the cargo, and he put it in his trunk, then he gave me the money we had agreed on and we left quickly. The job went very well and we added $10,000 to the gang's bank.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/quHbgje

alt text
<3
~[Participants]~(olive,green,olive,olive,olive): @marcofercam & me
Story:Something very bad happened to us, the bank kept our dollars in the bank, something similar to what happened in Argentina in 2001, but the big difference between Argentina and us is that we were not going to leave it like that, that same day i met with my partner marco and we ended up carrying out "the great mission", a mission that for some would be crazy, but not for us, with our money we don't play. Before carrying out this great mission we decided to go to the bank, to try our luck, because we no longer lost anything. Going, and talking, we clearly had no luck, so we decided to go on the big quest. After dinner, we went to the San Fierro Airport, and we got on our shamal. The course of the flight was an unexpected place. A place that not many could imagine, perhaps. The only thing we knew was that our money was going to come back to us, and that half the city was going to see a big explosion, as a result of the great mission and the good quality of our explosives that we put in the shamal. Everything happened very quickly, in less than 5 minutes we were 100 meters from the bank of ls, and nothing stopped us. Finally, Alessio and Marco died in the attack, but they will always be remembered for saving the gang from bankruptcy, and their actions.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/cHVDOwt

alt text
Participants: @marcofercam & me
Story: Something very normal in our gang is that our clients trust us and buy weapons from us, since we offer various rifles, machine guns, ammunition, etc., of the best quality on the market and at the best price, whether wholesale or retail, brought directly from the middle east. At approximately 10 in the morning we received a purchase from a client, but it had to be delivered the same day, so our contacts who do not usually transport it by land, were not going to be able to, so we had to implement a system that we don't usually use. This system is to make the delivery but through the "dodo", you only need a good pilot, and Marco is one, so we proceeded to make the delivery together. At 11:30 at night we started the dodo, and with its strong and noisy engine we took flight, at first we had a little turbulence, but then Marco knew how to control it. Seeing the place of delivery, we lowered the altitude and we proceeded to throw away the package, which was later confirmed by the buyer, who opened the packages and checked if everything was correct.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/VHpkvdN

alt text
LWS Helper: @Bisollini
Event name: Last Man Standing
Winner(s): @Rooster
Reward: 1.000.000$
[s=Event 1]alt textalt textalt text[/s]

LWS Helper: @Tamer
Winner(s): @Orten1
[s=Event 2]alt textalt textalt text[/s]

LWS Helper: @Aveyro

Event name: Simon Says
Winner(s): @M7mDGr7
[s=Event 3]alt textalt textalt text[/s]

Winner(s): @Strong
[s=Event 4]alt textalt text[/s]

Event name: Face2Face 'Shotgun' LMS
Winner(s): @JukyPlatinium
[s=Event 5]alt textalt textalt text[/s]

Event name: Face2Face 'Deagle LMS'
Winner(s): @ceviche
[s=Event 6]alt textalt textalt text[/s]

Event name: Sawed Off LMS
Winner(s): @Garrett
Reward 1.000.000$
[s=Event 7]alt textalt text[/s]

Event name: Uzi LMS
Winner(s): @Miltingary
Reward 1.000.000$
[s=Event 8]alt textalt textalt text[/s]

Event name: Fight Or Fall
Winner(s): @Maxyou12
Reward 1.000.000$
[s=Event 9]alt textalt textalt text[/s]

Event name: China Town LMS
Winner(s): @Doomm
Reward 1.000.000$
[s=Event 10]alt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text

Event name: Knock me off the NRG
Winner(s): @Aoxy
[s=Event 1]alt textalt text[/s]

Event name: Kill the LWS
Winner(s): @Strong
[s=Event 2]alt textalt text[/s]

Event name: Kamikaze My Shamal
[s=Event 3]alt textalt text[/s]

Event name: Lucky Tube
Winner(s): @Sanfara

Event name: Lucky Nade
Winner(s): @2Pac
Reward 1.000.000$
[s=Event 5]alt textalt text[/s]

Event name: Roof Explosions
Winner(s): @SRMISTER
[s=Event 6]alt textalt textalt text[/s]

[s=Event 7]alt textalt text[/s]

Winner(s): @RikKi
[s=Event 8]alt textalt text[/s]

Event name: Last Woman Standing
Winner(s): @MohA
[s=Event 9]alt textalt text[/s]

Event name: Face2Face Uzi LMS
Winner(s): @Note
Reward 1.000.000$
[s=Event 10]alt textalt text[/s]

alt text

Event name: 1v1 Air Boxing
Winner(s): @chebbibashoul

Event name: Park Kill
Winner(s): @Curvy
[s=Event 2]alt textalt textalt text[/s]

Event name: Maze Runner
Winner(s): @mellow
[s=Event 3]alt textalt textalt text[/s]

Event name: NRG Race
Winner(s): @MacackinHo
[s=Event 4]alt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

Event name: LS Prison LMS
Winner(s): @Snake
Reward 1.000.000$
[s=Event 5]alt textalt text[/s]

Event name: First To Bring Pizza
Winner(s): @Dinaz
[s=Event 6]alt textalt text[/s]

Event name: 1v1 Deagle
Winner(s): @Snake
[s=Event 7]alt textalt textalt text[/s]

Event name: 1v1 Face2Face 'M4'
Winner(s): @Doomm
[s=Event 8]alt textalt textalt text[/s]

Event name: 1v1 Dildo Fight ( LOW HP )
Winner(s): @Lorch
[s=Event 9]alt textalt textalt text[/s]

Event name: 1v1 Tec-9
Winner(s): @Rondaw
Reward 1.000.000$
[s=Event 10]alt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
Story: A lot of people want to join our gang, but few do, since they don't meet the basic requirements to join. I believe that the most important requirement is that of responsibility, since one who is not, can bring you problems in the future and large amounts of money, which would lead to a serious problem that could be avoided. Today I quoted a guy named Pedro, told him to come to our base, and when he arrived, we headed to Red County target practice. We were both able to practice and I could see that he has experience shooting, by the way he stands, handles weapons, etc. After the practice we returned to the base and I took the data to be able to continue with more tests.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/KZX0mJi

alt text
Groups: SFPD
Story: It was a quiet day, but from 1 minute to the next, it became one of the worst in time. I was heading towards my house in San Fierro and out of nowhere I saw some lights behind, the least I expected was that it was a cop, but it was, in milliseconds I thought whether to speed up or slow down, but because of my nerves I got carried away and braked, I don't know why, since I have active search and capture. The cop told me that he stopped me as he was driving suspiciously, and he proceeded to ask me for my ID, when I quickly gave it to him he recognized me and the worst happened. He ordered me to get out of the car and put me in the patrol car. I tried to bribe him but nothing worked, but the policeman forgot a detail, I have an emergency button in the car, that when I activate it, it alerts my fellow gang members, and that's what I did. Arriving at the police station, he quickly took me to the dungeons and left me at the disposal of a federal judge. 3 days later, miraculously my friend Marco after an arduous investigation, managed to investigate me and discover where my whereabouts were, so at 3 in the morning he sneaked into the Los Santos police station and managed to get me out, statisfactory his rescue It went well and I was able to go home healthy.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/8nbJYHg

alt text

Event name: Face The Hydra
Winner(s): @Kenzo

Event name: 1 Shot LMS
Winner(s): @poppy
[s=Event 2]alt textalt text[/s]

Event name: Graveyard LMS
Winner(s): @Curvy
[s=Event 3]alt textalt text[/s]

Event name: BMX Fallout
Winner(s): @SheraP

@Alessio said in SAI - Contributions & Activity log:

alt text
Involved SAI members: Massimo-Rossi

Other involved people: @marcofercam
Z|marks
Date, time and duration of activity: 13/07/2022 03:00 - 03:30 (30 Minutes)

Activity type: Patrol And RP

Activity Details: Around 3 in the morning, I was patrolling behind a bridge in Las Venturas. Around 3:20 in the morning, an unexpected call was made near my location, the call was in Bone county, so I quickly went there in code 3, in approximately 2 minutes I managed to arrive. Arriving at the scene, I managed to spot a car stopped with a male next to it. First I proceeded to identify the scene, a broken car was seen, with smoke coming out of the hood. I asked the male if he was in good condition and then asked for his documentation. When giving it to me and checking it in the CMD, everything was fine. At the time of calling the mechanic, he told me that he would not be able to come until 7 in the morning, so I asked the victim if he wanted me to take her to the nearest town. Upon accepting, he proceeded to lock her car, and then get into the patrol car.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/iJzGBjI

@FoxZilla said in Military Intelligence Section 6 - Media Archive:

alt metni
Participants: Schwaring , FoxZilla , Rieeria
Story: San Andreas woke up to a beautiful sunny day this morning. As a result of the unsuccessful raid of the LSPD on a gang it had been on for a while, the task was handed over to MI-6 and we have to work hard on this beautiful day. In line with the information, we have LSPD informed us that this gang has been dealing in arms for a long time and they could not be arrested. We quickly got down to business as MI-6 and reviewed the gang's past activities and prepared reports. While preparing these reports, we determined that they are hiding in a villa in LV and the location of the villa in LV, and where the gang was affiliated. The gang was used as a hitman in a commission formed among wealthy people in business. We think that this commission has many activities, but for now, we will only arrest this gang and reach the top by time. With the information we have, our Task Force team conducted a raid on the villa and detained the criminals.

Screens:

[s=]alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
[/s]