Organization Zero | Media archive

Gengar

alt text

Participants: @Kodigo and me
Story: On Monday around 8 am, I was checking my computer, as I usually do every day. I had no hope of having to do any work but surprisingly, a job came up. An anonymous client had bought 10 ak47, so I decided to do the job today, the transfer was already done, it was a lot of money, enough to live for a year. I went to where we keep the weapons in our base, and then I went to talk to my friend "kodigo", so that he could help me, since doing it alone would be complicated. We proceeded to load the truck with the cargo and then take it to the destination, in LV. In the purchase message we had the order to leave the cargo behind the house. On the route we did not act suspiciously so that no police stopped us. Finally and with luck, we arrived to the house and left the shipment quietly without anyone seeing us, since what we were doing was suspicious, finally everything went well and we returned to our base.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/3EVowDo

alt text
Participants: @tokiits @Rainy @Calibre @MaZen20 @enemy @Gyula and Me
Groups: SAI and Z
Story:On Tuesday afternoon we received a purchase of weapons, but it was more than we had in stock, so we had to go to our trusted weapons dealer, we arranged with him to make the purchase in WS the next day at 11 In the morning, we went by helicopter to do everything faster, since the police in recent times are very attentive to everything due to what is happening around the world. When we arrived, we found the seller, and we began to negotiate, the armament that we did not have enough stock, but something went wrong, out of nowhere the police locked us up, they got out of the car and began to target us. Not knowing what to do, due to the nerves, and the fear we felt, Mazen decided to shoot the cops, but they responded faster, and killed him quickly. When everything got out of control, with great luck we managed to get on our helicopter and escape, except for the arms dealer, since there was no more space in the helicopter. The arms dealer began to escape but the quick action of the cops caused him to be caught after a long foot chase. When caught, he was handcuffed by the police and taken to the police station, to be imprisoned and remained at the disposal of a federal judge, for possession of weapons, sale of these, and having escaped from the cops.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/2SJXKYV

alt text
Participants: @tokiits @marcofercam @MaZen20 @schwaring
Groups: Z and GXT
Story: It was around 5 pm when were driving around the city and suddenly a phone call came from our trusted plug, our guy told us on the phone, "A truck loaded with guns is going to pass by the SF-WH road." When we heard this information, we immediately drove to the empty road and waited for the truck to come around the corner, after a few minutes the truck driver showed up and we could easily ambush the truck and its driver, we told him, "We're confiscating these weapons, either you work with us or we'll kill you," and the trucker agreed to work with us. We told him the instruction and we began driving to our base, we got to the base and got the truck inside to unload the weapons in it. After we unloaded weapons, we didn't want to take any risks, so we took him to the farthest river from our base and killed him.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/h6dCj9T

alt text
Participants: @tokiits @Rainy @MaZen20 @Kodigo @marcofercam
Groups: N/A
Story:
Part I
It was Saturday evening when Joseph Charles Bonanno received a call from an Organization Zero member. Organization Zero members knew that Joseph is interested in any type of narcotics and Organization Zero members wanted to do an exchange with Joseph. Organization Members - Rainy and Mazen made a deal with Joseph for 30kg of pure, uncut cocaine and 25kg of methamphetamine, and to make this deal happen, Joseph had to bring 5 Ak - 47s, 3 M4s, 8 MP5, 4 Deagles, 7 snipers, and 10 grenades, Joseph accepted the deal and choose to cooperate with Rainy and Mazen. After Joseph accepted the deal and wanted to move on, he went to his cartel storage and took all the weapons they requested to make this deal happen. Rainy and Mazen went to take both of their planes to put the narcotics into them because it felt safer if narcotics will be in the plane, than in the car, because at that time police were patrolling more often around that area than usual. A few minutes later Rainy and Mazen landed at the airport in bone county, they parked planes in the hangar so it doesn't look suspicious after they were done flying and were ready to make a deal, they sent the meeting location to Joseph and waited for him. It was slowly coming to midnight when Joseph finally showed up, Rainy and Mazen were tired and didn't pay any attention, they just wanted to get the deal done as faster they can. Joseph jumped out of the car, to talk with Rainy and Mazen. Rainy went to show Joseph all the narcotics they got, while Mazen was guarding outside of the hangar, so nobody interrupt the meeting. Joseph took a look at the narcotics and he was satisfied, but Rainy wasn't too sure about the condition of the weapons, so Rainy wanted to make sure everything is good, he asked Joseph to demonstrate the gun, and Joseph shot out a few bullets of an Ak - 47 and everything seem fine for Rainy. They were about to slowly pack up things when all of sudden two bikers showed up at the airport, as Rainy and Mazen saw a gun in one of the biker hand, they both immediately took Ak's from the trunk, and shots went off, unfortunately, Joseph got hit by one of the bikers bullets and fell on the ground bleeding. Rainy and Mazen were panicking and jumped in the car and drove off while leaving Joseph injured and shot in the hangar, after they drove off, bikers came up to Joseph, took his AK, and robbed him.
To be continued..
Screenshots:
[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text
alt textalt text
alt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
LWS Helper: @Aveyro

Event name: 1v1 Boxing ( Low HP Edition )
Winner(s): @Tweaks
Reward: 1.000.000$
[s=Event 1]alt textalt textalt text[/s]
Event name: 1v1 M4 ( Face2Face Edition )
Winner(s): @Orten1
[s=Event 2]alt textalt textalt text[/s]
Event name: Lucky Nade
Winner(s): @Peral.Jam
[s=Event 3]alt textalt text[/s]
Event name: Lucky Door
Winner(s): @Ryns
[s=Event 4]alt textalt textalt text[/s]
Event name: I'm different
Winner(s): @brotherhoodman
[s=Event 5]alt textalt text[/s]

alt text
Participants: @tokiits @Kodigo @Calibre & me
Groups: Z <3 <3
Story: I always felt something strange in him, in tokits, for a long time I noticed him with very strange attitudes, so little by little, over time and with patience I began to investigate his life and many other things. After investigating for a long time, surprisingly I got a call from an informant, a very good friend of mine, he told me that tokits was selling information about our gang, leaving us at a total disadvantage, since this information was going to be used against us, and clearly all this for a lot of money. One day he had a call, and I managed to hear that he was going to talk to someone, so I followed him to the place. When he arrived at the place, he very suspiciously began to talk to someone, and since then I was able to listen to all the information he told him. Tokits was clearly a traitor, so I proceeded to take pictures of him and then take them to the boss. When I returned to the base, I spoke with the boss, I showed him the photos and he told me to kill him, so that he would stop passing on information. The next day, I got the information that he was in "jeff motel", so I went there and luckily I found him, in the end I complied with the boss's order and killed him, I emptied the m4 magazine.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/RLQRqmC

alt text

^[Event type: LMS ]
^[LWS: @Colo ]
^[Prize: 2.000.000$]
^[Winners: @Cheer ]
^[Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/3vedyil]

^[=============================================================]

^[Event type: LMS]
^[LWS: @Bisollini ]
^[Winners: 2.000.000$ ]
^[Prize: @doom ]
^[Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/GpCsBin]

^[Event type: Fallout ]
^[Winners: @ghostrider ]
^[Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/MLAzh8w]

^[Event type: Land on my bus]
^[Winners: @Rondaw]
^[Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/7F45uPt]

^[Event type: Knock Rainy off his NRG]
^[Prize: 1.000.000$]
^[Winners: @yami ]
^[Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/yO1jLnk]

^[Event type: Lucky nade]
^[Winners: @Kodigo ]
^[Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/mbvm8L4]

alt text
Participants: @tokiits @Rainy @Ment @Calibre @Arone @Candy
Story:
It was around 4 pm on Sunday, when one of the Organization Zero members received a call from our trusted plug Candy. They had grown out weed in their hidden location and packed them up for sale. Organization Zero member Ment who received a call from our trusted plug Candy had a deal with him for 20kg of packed weed. In order to make the deal happen with the Candy, Ment had to bring 15k with him. As Ment had a good amount of money on him, he didn't want to go alone, so Ment took some of the trusted members together with him as security. A few minutes later Organization Zero pulled up to the meeting location. Ment had a small conversation about the deal with Candy, after a few minutes of talking they were ready to make a deal, as they didn't want to attract the attention of people. Ment sent one of his bodyguards inside to check the product and the quality of the weed, as everything seems fine for the bodyguard, he gave Ment greenlight and the deal could continue. After they concluded the weed is qualitative, two of the Ment's bodyguards took the packed weed and carried it away, and put it into one of the Organization Zero vehicles. The weed was packed in the vehicle and Ment paid Candy 15k as they talked before and the deal closed.
Screenshots:
[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
Participants: @tokiits @Rainy @MaZen20 @Kodigo & me
Story:
Selling weapons is a very dangerous business, and very expensive, so scams are very common, so whoever scams must die. This is what happened to us with this new client. the client made the purchase of 2000 uzis, and said that 10 days after delivery he would pay us, but clearly this did not happen, as the days passed, various warnings were given to him and he never paid us, and whoever does not pay, will to have to do but in another way. On the 24th day after the delivery, we proceeded to hold a meeting to analyze what we were going to do with the gang, and as expected, we decided to go and kill him. Death is always the best way to pay. After a long investigation, we managed to find out the address of the house so we decided to go. Rainy, mazen and I went by car to his mansion in ls, entering quietly, we managed to see him, but surprisingly his bodyguard saw us first and killed rainy, but we killed him later, then we continued with the debtor, we told him let him say his last words and we killed him, emptying 3 magazines into his head, in the end the mission was possible, but we lost our big brother rainy, rip.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/5BDNV9w

alt text
LWS Helper: @Aveyro

Event name: 1Hit-Kill Deagle
Winner(s): @Miltingary
[s=Event 1]alt textalt text[/s]

Event name: LMS ( Face2Face Edition )
Winner(s): @Note
[s=Event 2]alt textalt text[/s]

Event name: 1v1 Tournament ( All Weapons )
Winner(s): @Lincoln
[s=Event 3]alt textalt textalt text[/s]

Event name: All vs All Boxing
Winner(s): @Curvy
[s=Event 4]alt textalt textalt text[/s]

Event name: LMS Jeff Motel
Winner(s): @Doomm
[s=Event 5]alt textalt text[/s]

alt text
participants: @marcofercam @SlapBobs & me
Story: Marco montana, a big bike scammer, but i found that out, after he bought us an "nrg 500" . On Saturday, March 26, he bought us one of these motorcycles, but something strange was afoot, and I felt it. After doing an investigation about his life, properties, family, etc, I managed to find that there was a bounty on his head for the price of 1 million dollars, so I did not hesitate. I wasn't going to be able to do this alone because of what I talked to my friend slapbobs, and we hatched a plan to kill him and collect the loot. What we did was put a bomb inside the motorcycle that would activate 1 minute after turning it on. We prepared the motorcycle and loaded it on the "burrito", and we carefully took it to the delivery point in SF because if we collided we were going to explode with that one. When we arrived, we talked to him, he started the motorcycle and left, at the a few seconds we heard a loud explosion that hit us in the ear, and we went quickly. Arriving at the scene, we found him next to his totally exploded motorcycle with the dead man next to him. We were able to collect the reward and free ourselves from a scammer who was going to bring us future problems.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/uVl7aeQ