Leb

Your ingame username: leb96
Your ingame alias: Leb
Your year of birth: 1996
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Greek
Country of residence: Greece

How long you have been playing SAES: I'm playing since 2019
Qualities you can offer: First of all, I want to point out that I'm a person with a full awareness of what he is doing. Always in combination with the logic, the feeling and the objective perception that possesses me. It is the key combination that I go through in my personal life and so far it has not betrayed me.
In view of the above, I'm trustworthy and I can offer my impartial judgment to the community. I'm quite active and as a personal goal I play the game for fun but always by following the rules of the server.
I like to help new players with my knowledge and especially to bring back to the class some more experienced ones who have gone off the road. Courtesy combined with my prestige, I believe they can put out a fire and calm the spirits so that there is a smooth flow in the game.
Your weaknesses: As a human being, I'm fortunate (or unlucky) to have developed an emotional intelligence as a young person. From a very young age I came face to face with all kinds of defect, until today I proceed with dealing with them which resulted in being proud of myself. People around me feel blessed, every day we learn but with an important rule, if you can not help someone then at least do not hurt him.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, i do.

Reason for application: I believe that I can meet the expectations of the job. As I said above I like to help and give my best, whatever the situation. I am not a human being with any complexes so that through some "power" that will give me to violate the rights of someone else.
Many have told me that I am too short time in the community to apply for this position but they find me completely opposed to it. I have seen people be in one place for years and yet their supposed experience has a bad impact on others. Personally, I believe that everything is a matter of mentality. Facts, time and concrete examples verify what I am saying.

Server Memberships: Organization Zero - HQ

Additional information: My name is Lefteris, I was born and raised in Greece. I have worked many different jobs since I was a child to survive. Specifically, a trip to Italy 3 years ago where I worked in a factory, helped me evolving as a human being and made me able to overcome my limits. I am currently studying at a University as a Personnel and Infrastructure Security Officer. The best in life is coming, I feel blessed for everything I have lived and motivated to offer as much as I can.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: A few adminjails in the past. When i was new player and some cases against my will.
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A

• 2 weeks later...