Trevor

Your ingame username: mehdilajmi
Your ingame alias: Trevor
Your year of birth: 1999
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Sousse

How long you have been playing SAES: 5+ years
Qualities you can offer: Well everyone can pretend to be perfect in this imperfect world, but if i will mention my qualities, i would say that im a human being who learn everyday new things even from his mistakes, so from all those years i played in this community, i learnt to be more patient about things i want to achieve, also by meeting many players in this server, i became an understanding person, which allow me to understand the players more, moreover in my last years i practiced the leadership in my own group, at first it wasnt that easy but by the time my leadership skills improved, so i made a cohesive group with one ultimate goal, which is getting the spawn, so i can say that after practicing my skills i achieved my goals.
Your weaknesses: well i dont know that much about my weaknesses but i think sometimes i stress about somethings i shouldn't be stressed about.

Do you have Discord Installed: yes

Reason for application: I'm interested in their role, the services they offers to SAES players, make the game more interesting to discover, so i would like to be part of them to share my experince with them and with the player that i will help him to get his dream property sorted. SAHA is challenging thing that will make you always giving your 100% of your efforts to make the group always better, and improving the services that it offers, and who knows maybe i get the chance to help.

Server Memberships:

• Organization Zero Member

• Cuban Cars HQ

• LWS Trusted Member

• ZIP Architect

• ALT Memeber

• SDO Founder

Additional information: well i will be semi-inactive from time to time due exams, but every chance i get ingame i will try to finish my work, as far as i can.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: i dont remember but maybe 1 or 2 adminjails.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Never.

• 2 weeks later...