Proton's Application for SAHA

Proton

Your ingame username: protonyt
Your ingame alias: ProToN
Your year of birth: 2003
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia

How long you have been playing SAES: i've begun playing late 2012 with another account but after 2 or 3 years of inactivity caused by family problems and school i forgot my login credentials so i created a new one which is this one i'm using now.
Qualities you can offer: I'm accountable, i take responsibility for my actions i don't look for someone else to blame, pointing fingers solves nothing, rather im someone who looks at where i can improve upon the next time, who is very resolute and decisive, which means i am someone who demonstrates an unwavering resolve to do whatever must be done to produce the best results no matter how difficult, im really good at interacting with people. Ive been on the server for long enough so i have a great knowledge overall to know how the server works, how a lot of people think, and most importantly how to help the community and make the server a better place for everyone, im also caution which means i think more than once before doing anything in order for me to make the wisest decision, i am someone who is enough mature, i work everyday to improve myself and my skills which is part of maturing and becoming better at what I do.
Your weaknesses: My biggest weakness is that i'm dealing with generalized anxiety disorder that makes me worry about everything and overthink a lot and as a result i get headaches and sleeping difficulties also i think i can be a bit stubborn sometimes.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: As i stated above i'm really interested in helping the community and i believe i can because i'm a community minded person, in another words i am committed to building something larger, and someone who puts aside personal gain for the well-being of the community

Server Memberships:

• Cripz - HQ

• Radio SA - Member

• Global Express Trucking - Member

• San Andreas Studios - Member

Additional information: i've said everything i can say about my self above, i really have nothing else to add here.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Few admin jails & mutes back in the days
Previous (legitimate) bans: Yes i've been banned back in 2017 twice:

• The first ban was because me and my brother used the same pc to play so admins thought i'm using multiple accounts

• Second ban is for DMing

• 2 weeks later...