Westbrook's Application for Community Staff

Westbrook

Your ingame username: buglemc
Your ingame alias: Westbrook
Your year of birth: 1996
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey

How long you have been playing SAES: I have been playing since 2012.
Qualities you can offer: I have met many people since I began playing SAES, and I have learned almost everything about the server and how to manage things. I can impart my experience to other players. I dependably attempt to tackle issues with maturity, I am not that type of person who usually gets mad and goes harsh on people in the game because I play the game to have fun with friends, of course in a clean manner and with respect to the rules. Additionally, I am a decent talker and I know how to treat people in a polite way and accommodating way. I can convince new players that our server is worth staying in. And that exactly is the thing I believe that we need in the server today because one goes and one comes. I can do that by offering my assistance to the new players and enhance their gameplay meanwhile making sure they follow the rules.
Your weaknesses: I may be a bit strong-willed from time to time but I have a very interesting part of me that I often turn out to be right! Although I don't think this is a weakness, people say when I play the game I'm a little more serious than I should be, but in a community like this, it is sometimes necessary to be so isn't it?

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do.

Reason for application: I have been here for almost 9 years now and I have been a part of considerable things in the meantime, I have always found a new way to expand the methods of having fun and now I would like a lot to share my knowledge with other players especially the newer ones. I feel that I am a part of this community and I would like to help the current team by undertaking some of their workloads and keep playing the game meanwhile. Or in short terms, I could say that I wish to have more opportunity and possibility to keep doing what I have already been doing.

Server Memberships: Black Bullets, CLO, LWS, CC, OB

Additional information: I am a casual guy you could see on the street walking, not a celebrity like Teddy. To be honest, there is nothing much to say but then most of the players around should have an idea who I am, as I have been playing for a considerable amount of time now. Other than that, I like playing games as much as others do, I like chilling as much as others do and I hate dickheads as much as others do. I'm a casual guy as I said.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I can't remember of any.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I can't remember of any.

• 2 weeks later...

@Teddy is not a celebrity, he just gets sympathetic attention for his lack of brain cells.

Average application, unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.

Please try and help out more ingame and on discord.

Better luck next time!

alt text