Petrow's application for SAHA

Petrow

Your ingame username: presko99
Your ingame alias: Petrow
Your year of birth: 22nd of July, 2003
Your gender: I concider myself a male, however if girls don't want me I can always turn gay.

Nationality: Bulgarian
Country of residence: United Kingdom

How long you have been playing SAES: I have been playing SAES since 2016 year
Qualities you can offer:

• Teamwork skills

• Leadership skills

• Attention to detail

• Enthusiasm and personal drive

• Initiative

• Management and organisational skill

My strongest attribute is my determination. I take on every challenge head-on and do what I need to accomplish my goals, even when the challenge is difficult. Through the years I have met a decent amount of people and everytime when there was a confussion I was able to sort it out. I would say I have learnt how to speak to people in a calm and understandable way so that there is no pressure for both of the sides. Me knowing the rules and speaking two different languages would definetely help people that need help and do not know the main language spoken on the server which is English.

Your weaknesses: My biggest weakness is being too emotional and sometimes not knowing when to stop.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: I applied for this possition because I believe that my skills and experience working in the same field qualifies me for the possition. I can also offer a lot of time dedicated to the server.

Server Memberships: I am currently a Hell Soldiers HQ and rTECH

Additional information: Bulgarian immigrant moved to the UK just to get a better education.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I have been adminjailed a couple of times for deathmatching other players.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I have been banned two times. The first time I was banned for having two accounts linked to my IP. And the second time for scamming.

• 2 weeks later...

Low effort application

Gender isn't sexuality - I feel your parents should be the one to teach you that, not me.

You've already been muted 3 times in the past week. If you can't follow our rules, what makes you think people will listen to you?

And pretty low activity.

alt text