killerask

Your ingame username: killerask
Your ingame alias: X|Killerask
Your year of birth: 1997
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Netherlands
Country of residence: Rotterdam, Netherlands

How long you have been playing SAES: Since 2012

Qualities you can offer: First of all I would love a position in SAHA because I love the housing system in general but u think there are still improvements to be made. I am a real team player thats always open for a casual talk and I am always busy with becoming a better version of myself. What can I do better or what could do the server more good. What my qualities really are: I would say I am a real people's person I love helping others. I am loyal and always up for a joke.

Your weaknesses: my weaknesses are I would say that I can get a bit to serious when I feel like things are not going in the right way and should be improved. My other weakness is that because I am working as a captain on a ship I am not the most active person on saes. But I will still play a few hours per day regularly.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I also have it linked to my phone so I will always respond within a few minutes

Reason for application: Like I said before my opinion on the housing system is that its good but still alot can be improved. I would love to be in a position where I can help the server and players out. And I hope I could share my ideas with the other saha team members to see possibilities to improve the saes economy. Also when I used to look alot for inactive houses I sometimes found it hard to find a saha admin on when I requested a property I hope I can be of service improving this.

Server Memberships: I currently have only a position in Generation X where I have been since level one. I have never applied to any other rp groups since I feel that there isn't any rp group that I am really interested in

Additional information: I hope I can be of service of the server I have been playing for 6 years now and always had a lot of fun. I speak fluent English Dutch and German i hope this could also come in handy with dealing with players from different nationalities

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Unfortunately I had a Adminjail yesterday 05/01/2021 by element. In my opinion it was not really legitimate but it is what it is. I had it for killing him while he was chasing me outside of a bankrob. I hope this will not affect my application in any way shape or form.

Previous (legitimate) bans: None.

• 2 weeks later...