PoLaT

Your ingame username: 40salih
Your ingame alias: Polat
Your year of birth: 1996
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey

How long you have been playing SAES: Since 2012
Qualities you can offer: I can offer good qualities in many fields. Let me explain some of them;
I'm a player who is always active from the beginning. I run an Official Squad and have a large network of friendship, I'm in the server most of the day.
I think everyone knows me and they know who to ask help when they need some real estates. Why not be in official position and wear SAHA tags ? As I always said, people should do the jobs they love and those who do what they love - always do it with pleasure without getting bored and in the best manner. But if you do something without a little bit of love then you will get bored of this job, even if you'r well paid for, and imagine someone needs help, the bored one will be lazy and not give assistance. This is natural.
I can guarantee that I will always be active, like everytime. You already know this from my past. If a player needs SAHA and I'm not in the game, my teammates will let me know and I'll be in the game as soon as possible and give assistance.
When on the field, all my squad friends will be my helpers. In short, the qualities I will offer are being an active member, surprise gifts, a loyal and hardworking worker, and more.
I promise to serve my SAES family forever with a full dedication.
Your weaknesses: Actually, I don't this as a weaknesses, but my only weakness is trusting new people quickly. I want to help them even if they are players for 1 hour.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do.

Reason for application: The reason why I apply for this mission is to help the players. Recently, the people in SAHA position have been working very hard and they cannot keep up. We see that SAHA members are doing their best. But every day the number of new players is increasing. Therefore, they are more eager to buy a house. Actually this is flattering. This server is a family where old players like us live, and it is necessary to keep this family alive, to keep it alive, to help new people coming from outside. Even winning a player is a profit for us. We have generally aimed to increase the number of players of the server and make it live. However, we need to help SAHA. I can assure you in advance that the SAES family will win a SAHA member who is always active and helpful, who understands this work, has a very large circle of friends, is constantly active and compatible with teamwork. Also, server and SAHA managers can reach me at any time, whenever you need them. I can even give my phone number to admins to contact me. It may sound funny, but I do my job professionally and fondly. If even one person asks for help, I must go immediately Because if an admin or a player needs me urgently, and I don't help him, that person will maybe hate me and then start to hate SAES. Maybe that's why we lost most of the players...

Server Memberships: MIT Leader & Founder - Cunning Stunts

Additional information:

• He is a loyal member who never leaves his family no matter what.

• 10 years of experience.

• Someone who knows everything in the forum.

• Someone with a large circle of friends.

• A loved one.

• Someone who wants the family to grow.

• The person who does the job because he really loves it.

• Not the person who uses it as a bridge to reach other professions.

• A person ready to donate everything to his family in this regard.
    ( Need to add more? I guess, no. )

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: No, Never.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Yes, I have been banned last year. It was a fight between me and another turkish on forum.

• 2 weeks later...