Pyzito

Your ingame username: pyzi19
Your ingame alias: Pyzito
Your year of birth: 1999
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Portuguese
Country of residence: Portugal

How long you have been playing SAES: Beginning of the year 2013, in February
Qualities you can offer: To begin with I am a very calm person, I really like to be sincere and do not fail in anything I do because I think that if things are done well it is the best thing, I have always been willing to help the youngest and also the oldest within community and ensure that there is always a good environment.
I know how to speak English and a little French, I know some things related to the support of the public and the players in case of any doubts or questions, I am conscious, mature and respectful towards everyone, I like to have fun and make people laugh and above all to make everyone happy
Your weaknesses: I don't like fake people and I get seriously upset and unnerved when they lie to me and try to abuse my trust or friendship, I think that's all

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: I have been present in the SAES RPG Community for a long time and until today I always thought of achieving this goal and goal of being more recognized and able to be present in the Support Team and Staff of the community, I am sure that if this objective is achieved I will learn a lot from other more experienced staff members and become the same in the future, i am willing to help in whatever is necessary and above all to show my loyalty to the community

Server Memberships:
Tuga Thugs
Hell Soldiers ( Old Gang )

Additional information: At this moment the account I use and play is recent, as I had a small problem with my old computer and email's and until today I have not been able to recover my old account, where I was present at HS (Hell Soldiers).

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: 1 Admin Jail in early 2013 when I started playing due to not being aware of all the rules
Previous (legitimate) bans: None

• 2 weeks later...