Rick's Application for Community Staff

Rick

Your ingame username: jerome11
Your ingame alias: Rick
Your year of birth: 2004
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey

How long you have been playing SAES: I have been playing since 2019 May.
Qualities you can offer: First of all I love helping players,taking care of their problems etc. I like to do such things.I am kind person,I'd never ignore the players,even for dumb questions,or rejecting them with a rude attitude for any reason.Mostly SAES Community likes me,and I think it's quite important for this such duty.I have joined some organizations,and in each of them I am experienced more.I am not doing the mistakes when I done before.I assure that I'll do my best if I achieve this goal.
Your weaknesses: Sometimes I can quick judge situations,I am trying to get over this.Also I can be angry sometimes when I do serious things.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: As I said above,I love helping players,I want to help people who needs help.I have achieved many of my goals and being CS/SAHA is also my goal.Thats why I am applying.

Server Memberships:

• Black Bullets

• Cuban Cars

• Lounge VC

• ZIP

• All Load Trucking

• San Andreas Studios

Additional information: Hello my name is Emirhan and I am studying on High School actually can't study because of this pandemic,nothing to do.I am loyal person,I've made some mistakes before,but today I see that I am happy to do those mistakes.Don't get me wrong,that mistakes made me who I am today,those are made me more experienced.I am 16,for you I can be kid,or immature but I see myself as a mature player and you can see it from my gameplay.For some of people, I am new player on this server. To be honest I don't care I am new or old.I care about my services, being old or new won't affect my services.I know how to treat people, in short how to nice to people, actually thats what I care most.If I get deny,I'll try it next year,if I get deny again I'll try to achieve it over and over,I'll never give up.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Few mutes.
Previous (legitimate) bans:No bans.

• 2 weeks later...