Zodiyac's Application for SAHA

Zodiyac

Your ingame username: heyyimsicc
Your ingame alias: Zodiyac
Your year of birth: 2003
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Estonian
Country of residence: Estonia

How long you have been playing SAES: For about a year or possibly more. I joined the server a while back, but didn't exactly get into the community that well. Me and my buddies were only having fun doing trucking jobs. I started taking more interest in SAES in march of 2020 I would say.
Qualities you can offer: I would think of myself as a rational, motivated and a calm-minded person. I very rarely tend to panic in a lot of given situations. I am always willing to be helpful towards all sorts of players, whether they are new or old on the server. I can offer lots of activity from my side as I constantly want to find more ways to play on the server and stay helpful towards the community. Lastly, I think of myself as a quite friendly person as I rarely get into any arguments with people. That - I think, is one of the better perks of being calm I guess.
Your weaknesses: I sometimes get bored of the game whenever there is nothing to do,(which I know, is a very controversial reason as there is a lot of different activities one can take part of) but I feel like all or most of that would change with the position that is a SAHA member. I should add that I am very active both on forums and on discord as well.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do.

Reason for application: As I've stated earlier, I feel like being part of the SAHA team would give me more than enough reason to be more active towards the server and the whole community. I have always been interested in properties and the way that the housing business is being dealt with and that has given me a reason to apply as I would have the opportunity to help different players that need help with housing problems. The position would also give many people more reasons to trust me as a person inside the SAES community.

Server Memberships:

• Cunning Stunts (CS)

• All Load Trucking (ALT)

• San Andreas Studios (SAS)

• HQ of Medellin Cartel

Additional information: I have always - in game and in real life - found excitement towards the business that is real estate. When I found out about the housing businesses inside the server I instantly fell in love with it. I usually find myself having a lot of free time which I feel like could be used to do something useful to improve myself or the community that I deal with.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: None that I know of.
Previous (legitimate) bans: None

• 2 weeks later...