Kuby

Your ingame username: IslemUk
Your ingame alias: kuby
Your year of birth: 1996
Your gender: gay

Nationality: Algerian
Country of residence: Algeria

How long you have been playing SAES: since 2017 i play actively
Qualities you can offer: humm nothing special.. communication includes and the ability to follow directions also provide feedback and i would like to say i'm active ingame not talkative in discord as so to looking for attention
Your weaknesses: am irritable especially over stupid things

Do you have Discord Installed: yes

Reason for application: well i wanna be part of SAHA .. as we can see, this is an active task on this server and it requires that you be in the service to help people as much as possible, and i really want to try and do what i can for this experience

Server Memberships: Organization Zero & RaceTECH

Additional information: well i'm islem aka kuby a simple person , i study strategic planning and work in company artwork as an apprentic , i'v been playing saes in my office when i was having free times also when i go to home i was so obsessed ..and here i am briefly presenting my modest application in order to be helpful also for develop myself and do mybest what i can to be at everyone's service

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: my punishment history is full but i'm cool last periode and i think every punishement i got is like experience for me
Previous (legitimate) bans: 1 time for 4 month disrespect someone & like 2 time ban for a few hours like 1 or 2h

• 2 weeks later...