AkyZ's Application for SAES

To begin with, yes, I have read what was written in the Application Guidelines. As well as what was written two hours ago by Brophy on the News & Announcement Section. Please take your time to read through my application to understand the why behind it. It is no troll or piss application. Please consider it just like any other as it means a lot to me.

Your ingame username: My ingame username is xicesmashx.
Your ingame alias: My ingame alias for most of the time is [SWAT]AkyZ.
Your year of birth: I have been born on the 3rd of February 1998.
Your gender: I am Male.

Nationality: I am German.
Country of residence: My residence is in Baden-Wrttemberg, Germany.
How long you have been playing SAES: I am around SAES since the 6th of February in 2013. Thatd make it 7 years, 334 days, 4 hours, 40 minutes and 51 seconds as of writing my application.
Qualities you can offer: My kindness, such as caring and humorous attitude. Im patient and tend to act like a teacher when it comes to explaining. Whether it be about Gangs/Squads/Groups or Rules I do take my time to help the player base. I can handle severe workload and deliver with efficiency, proficiency and quality. Due to my work in real life I learned to deal with multiple things at the same time while still maintaining a calm and mature attitude. As weird as it may sound I think I can say that my mood is also a good plus. Im always in a good mood which attracts other players automatically around me. I am reliable and I love to entertain the player base through major events, videos and streaming. I have the ability to turn the so called boring gameplay of others to a fun adventure. On top of that I also started to think outside the box by taking on new perspectives and looking at things from various point of views as well as who itll benefit in the end. Im hard working, transparent and honest. I know where to look for the source if I struggle with something. I know where and whom to ask. I work great in teams as that is what motivates me the most. Additionally, I would like to add that I have been showing great results when it comes to leading. Whether it be HS for the 3 years Ive led it, SWAT or Lounge VC. Im unbiased and I look at both sides and point of views resulting in no rushed conclusions.
Your weaknesses: I need a little bit more time than others to get used to stuff or to understand something. Sometimes I tend to not stop talking without knowing. Even with 7 years of experience I still can't parachute. Besides that, I'm a perfectionist, I try to deliver the best work possible which results in that I take longer to deal with stuff. Specifically when it comes to logging punishments.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): My actual preferred position would be a spot among the clan. Since Id like both to help and more importantly to join the clan. Seeing that it isnt being an option anymore I would want a spot amongst the community staff with the request to consider a spot within the clan as SAES.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, of course. My Discord Username is Zesa#3751.

Reason for application: There is no other community to me than SAES. From it's players to admins to owners. This is the community I want to be with- and that since 2013. From a german who can't speak english for shit, SAES is the place, the clan and community I grew up with. I also would love to continue with what I stopped doing in 2016, which was my time as Communit Staff. During all these years SAES has become the community I want to protect and keep alive as it means more to me than simply a server in MTA. It's the people what makes SAES the community it has become today. I think that the qualities I have, the experience and humorous attitude such as stupidity fits perfectly within the clan.

Server Memberships: Im in SWAT, Lounge VC, raceTECH, ZIP and SAI.

Additional information: During all of the playtime I've gathered since I joined, even during my time as Community Staff - I've never leaked sensitive information and neither have I been causing a boycott against SAES. Since 2013, I have been more than a pillar, actively supporting and helping it's admins and community, whether it be with answering questions, helping the newer players, by donating actively or helping admins with their decisions/judgements. I'd also take the chance to explain what happened in 2016, during my time as community staff. The main reason of my inactivity were the exams I had at said time during my apprenticeship. I fell far behind due to spending too much time on my PC and would of most likely not have made it through if I didn't entirely focus on the exams and grades. What had kept me active were the duties I had gotten as staff, which was dealing with reports, helping people and logging said duties.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I got adminjailed in February 2013 for deathmatching by Teddy.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I have been banned on the 26th of August 2016 for advertising. You can check out the link for more information.

https://archive.saesrpg.uk/community/topic/86690-hsakyzl-banned-by-nanobobclosed/?tab=comments#comment-1624268

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting application.

Good effort however unfortunately this recruitment is not for positions within the clan. In addition to that, we appreciate your sudden surge in activity since applications were opened however your activity prior to applying is pretty much non-existent.

Better luck next time and hopefully you fix those parachuting abilities!

alt text