Sollozzo's application for Community Staff

Sollozzo

Your ingame username: Sollozzo
Your ingame alias: Sollozzo
Your year of birth: 1994
Your gender: Male

Nationality: French
Country of residence: France

How long you have been playing SAES: My first unofficial registration was in 2011, but I'm officially playing since last year.
Qualities you can offer:

People see me as a diplomatic, humble, honest and a curious person - seeing things impartially. And knowing the difference between Jurisdiction and Jurisprudence.

And here is what I can bring more to the community, included but not exhaustive :

Legal assistance in terms of rights protection (copyright / privacy / intellectual property),
French and Turkish linguistic assistance, Assistance in creative techniques (multimedia/3D),
Monetary and financial assistance (portfolio management, international establishment)

in Development, this language is now obsolete but I know the VB.NET language and have developed several softwares, arcade games, and communications softwares (Human-Machine Interfaces).

Your weaknesses:
I cannot qualify my weaknesses, but those around me tend to repeat that I have a mentality too old for my age, (live your youth!). But the best thing is wisdom, whether you are 15 or 46 years old. The sooner you consider yourself wise, the sooner you will have a more mature outlook on life.
Also, I'm hot blooded against clowns and charlatans and I don't know British slang.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do.

Reason for application:
The reason why I'm making this application because it lacks strong support in French (for natives), it lacks French players because they play the server without being accompanied and therefore come out without ever playing it again, even if there are some staff/admin here who speak French, they don't know slang and may not seem credible.
I would also like to add that I see no personal interest in joining the staff but only to bring a brick to the community.

Server Memberships:
I'm in the administration of an official squad, MIT, and worker in ZIP.

Additional information:
In real life, I'm currently working as a Chief of Unit at French National Railways Company (SNCF), qualified in the switch post manager but also I worked 1 year in a bailiff's office as a mediator between creditors and debtors, So I know how to talk to people and how to handle.
Growing up in a modest family, integrity, respect and discipline are at the heart of my personal convictions.
And I would like to add that I'm a practicing Muslim and do not hesitate to remind our brothers who are deviating from the right path.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Adminjail a few months ago for shooting a player, visible on the minimap (via K panel), but who didn't have a star.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Never banned.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty good application.

Unfortunately you haven't been successful this time around. I would highly encourage you to increase your activity both ingame and on discord helping people to get your name out there a little more.

Better luck next time!

alt text