LandShark's application for SAHA

LandShark

Your ingame username: landsharkppppp
Your ingame alias: SAFP>LandShark
Your year of birth: 2004
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Hungarian
Country of residence: Hungary

How long you have been playing SAES: I don't remember, maybe around December, 2017
Qualities you can offer:

• Friendly and helping attitude towards ALL players, not only the popular ones.

• Troller but very serious where it requires seriousitty: could be apologizing if I went over the limit, or dropping the jokes and start acting serious if it is needed.

• Able to take control in different situations, including stopping argues, solving delicate problems and explaining again to a player who didn't understand from first time.

Your weaknesses:

• Trolling, usually I go over the limit, but I apologize if I do that.

• Easy to convince and that may be bad sometimes.

• Having some hours of studying and working to put effort in, so I'm not the most active player in SAES. Anyway, I'm online almost everyday.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes.

Reason for application: I came because I want to devote myself toward such a position where I can also enjoy my self and also help the community with their housing problems. I want to take my experience to the next level and show my skills that I have attained through out my years in SAES. Lastly, I want to be a benefit and a maintenance to the others in the community.

Server Memberships:

• SAFP - HQ

• SAI - Trooper

• SGS - Probationary

Additional information: I currently live in Sifok, born in Hungary. I spend the most of my spare time playing SAES and working with my forum. I like the edm, and the rock music, but not rock from the 20th century, old school rock back in 1970's. I have a passion for football, I play with my friends a lot so I am not a full time gamer.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Adminjails, I don't remember for all of them. The last one was more than a half year ago.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I've never been banned.

• 2 weeks later...