Puppy's Application for Community Staff

Puppy

Your ingame username: dopepuppy.
Your ingame alias: Puppy.
Your year of birth: 2000.
Your gender: Male.

Nationality: Croatian.
Country of residence: Croatia.

How long you have been playing SAES: I've been playing since September 2013.

Qualities you can offer: I'm a very calm and ambitious person. I can work well with others and under pressure. I like helping people and I think I can contribute a lot with it. I've been playing for quite some time now and I know how the server works and I just want to help out the best way I can. I think of myself as a team player who's good in taking orders but also good at giving them.

Your weaknesses: At the moment, probably my work. I can't be as active as I used to be because I get different shifts every week. And I guess I sometimes can be annoying to others but that's mostly in real life.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do.

Reason for application: I believe I can contribute a lot to the community, help out the newer people but also solve various problems within the community. I've been playing on SAES as much as I've been playing MTA and I like the server and I want to help and contribute in any way I can.

Server Memberships: Cuban Embassy, Tuga Thugs, Radio San Andreas, Chaos Society.

Additional information: Hey, my name is Mario but I go by Puppy on the server. I'm 20 years old, soon to be 21. I love playing games, going out with friends and so on. I'm currently working in a store but my real passion are cars. My dream some day is to open a big mechanic's shop and fix 'em up. I love listening to rock music, chill techno and on occassion heavy metal.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I think I've only been muted in the past but can't remember when.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I was banned once for an hour by Bunny(I think) for spamming the main chat.

• 2 weeks later...