Marso's application for Community Staff

Marso

Your ingame username: marso
Your ingame alias: Marso
Your year of birth: 11th september 2001
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Slovene
Country of residence: Slovenia

How long you have been playing SAES: I started playing at the end of 2014, so roughly for about 6 years.
Qualities you can offer: I've been playing on the server actively ever since the end of 2014, never had any pause from the server, therefore I consider myself as an active player. I love to help other people out in any way possible, even if it's off-topic stuff. Overall I'm an honest and patient person, I always try to keep my temper, well sometimes I can lose it. Regardless of the situation, I am ready to accomplish the tasks given by the people in charge.
Your weaknesses: Well, when it gets to my weaknesses, I can't say much. My biggest one is when it comes to stuff about religions. Whenever someone brings up a topic about it and I get involved in it, I lose my temper. Since I have my own opinion about it, and it can upset both parties. Oh and another one is that I lack computer language knowledge. That's all pretty much.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: I've been playing this server for quite some time already, so I have knowladge of server rules and how server works. This is my 1st time applying for a community staff. I'm a mature person and ready to follow instructions to help in any possible way. I'm ready to take such responsibility.

Server Memberships:

• Tuga Thugs

• Cuban Liberation Organization

• Cuban Embassy

• Outbreak Organization

• Cuban Cars

Additional information: My name is Marcel and I come from a small country called Slovenia. I'm currently in my last year studying for Technical Car Mechanic. I'm a cat and car lover. My personal best car badge is Audi & BMW. I'm a calm person and really emotional.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I was muted a few times before and if I remember correctly my last AJ was in 2019 when I attended CripZ BR as a cop while being part of a gang (jailed by Teddy), and maybe like 2/3 more AJ's before that.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I've never got legitimately banned before.

• 2 weeks later...

Average application and activity.

In regards to your weakness, I think that's definitely something you need to work on if you plan on taking a step into SAES management because the humour around here can be edgy at times.

Start helping out a bit more too.

Better luck next time!

alt text