Franklin's application for Community Staff

Franklin

Your ingame username: My ingame username is franklinclint.
Your ingame alias: My ingame alias is Franklin, also known as Franks.
Your year of birth: I was born in the year 2005, therefore I am currently 15 years old.
Your gender: I am a male.

Nationality: I am Slovenian.
Country of residence: I've been living in Slovenia for my whole life.

How long you have been playing SAES: I've been playing on SAES since August 2014, I was pretty young at the time so I was playing with my brother all the time, barely knowing how to move around but as the years went by I learned more and more.
Qualities you can offer: I can offer many qualities, I am a very active person, I am online every single day for at least 8 hours, usually more, I am a fun positive person which doesn't like to fight and respects everyone's point of view, even tho I am a young age I think of myself as pretty mature when I have to be, I like to deal with new players and I think of myself as pretty good at it, I am also pretty good at solving certain problems, I tend to find a solution for everything that I set my mind to no matter how hard it is. My grammar and my English proficiency are at a high, fluent level and I think that is a good quality as well. I am trying to be a better person every day and I try my best to admit the mistakes I've done. I think of myself as pretty intelligent and a person that loves to help people when they're in need of assistance. I'm also a very hardworking person which makes me very fast at dealing with things, I also tend to work hard for the things I wish for and I don't give up when I set my mind to something, I am also a very fast learner and I can adapt to new things very quickly.
Your weaknesses: Definitely my age as people tend to think less of me because of it. Other than that my past is definitely one of my biggest weaknesses which I cannot change, people still think of me as immature because of the things I've done before, which I cannot blame them for, I was immature and I did some mistakes which I am not afraid to admit now, that immaturity has also caused me being banned 2 times before, but I believe that I have changed to a more mature person. Another one of my weaknesses might be that I like to joke a lot, especially with the ones I trust, but that can of course be toned down if I do join the team.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, of course, I do, and I am also available on it all the time, except when I'm sleeping.

Reason for application: Well, I have decided to make an application for Community Staff because I feel like that I will bring a big benefit to the server, I tend to think of myself as one of the most active players in it, I am usually online all day, sometimes that goes on into the night as well, I also think I would be very useful because I am mature and I love the help players when they are in need of assistance as I've already said before, I am young which means I have a lot of time on my hands if you give me a task I will do my best to complete it in my best ability as fast as possible. I can also be available at times when other admins cannot and be there to help the players.

Server Memberships:

• Hell Raisers MC - Vice President

• All Load Trucking - Full Member

• The Motorheads - Full Member

Additional information: Well, first of all, I would just like to thank you for taking your time to read my application any everyone else's, it must be a hard time reading them all and putting them into consideration who to accept and who to deny, so that's the first thing, I also want to say that you shouldn't judge my application so much by my age and my past as I think I've matured. I am also ready to accept any job even tho I applied for Community Staff and not San Andreas Housing Agency, I would be more than happy to get accepted for any of these two roles. I probably already know the outcome of this application due to my previous actions, but even tho I've decided to take a shot, it's a new year so maybe my past actions will get overlooked, totally understandable if not. As I've said before thank you for taking the time to read my application once again.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Yes, I've been adminjailed before, the latest adminjail I can think of was in 2017-2018, if I am not mistaken and it was because of Deathmatching.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I've been banned twice before, the first time was for Deathmatching and Insulting, pretty much just being my old self, being immature and raging for no absolute reason, afterwards regretting my actions. The second time was because I was an admin in a server with stolen resources, which was a really stupid thing for me to do, I knew that they had stolen resources and my immature dumbass still didn't do anything about it. The first ban was in either late 2016 or early 2017 and the second ban was in late 2017.

• 2 weeks later...