Angel.

Your ingame username: kelogglu
Your ingame alias: Angel
Your year of birth: 17/08/2004
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey

How long you have been playing SAES: 4-5 Years
Qualities you can offer: What can i offer is,i am very helpful to the beginners of this game.Among any player's question during their playtime,i can answer it helpfully.I am an active player,im spending most of my time here for 10 hours a day at least.I abandoned myself from the fights i have involved in mainchat,so im deciding to give it a try.
Your weaknesses: I did not had any weaknesses rather than attiude,but i fixed my personality and now,i am not looking at the occured events about me personally.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes i do.

Reason for application: I can be very useful,not only in the organisations i have joined,but also in SAES.Therefore i'm trying to help new SAES players as much as i can and i want to help them in a different spot,rather than being a normal player in this server.I am thinking that it can be a great opportunity for me to help people and join Staff.

Server Memberships: S.W.A.T
Additional information: I dont think my application will be seen in high places,but i will try my chance.During this time and even further,players and admins of this server can see how helpful i can be.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Got adminjailed for like 1 year ago,abused a SWAT Tank on my "friend",so i got reported.
Previous (legitimate) bans: 3-4 Years ago,given by System.(Deathmatch)

• 2 weeks later...