Stone's Application for Community Staff

Stone

Your ingame username: mrslowguy
Your ingame alias: Stone
Your year of birth:1996
Your gender:Male

Nationality: American

Country of residence: United States

How long you have been playing SAES: I started playing SAES in 2014 on an alternate account. I took a few years being inactive due to unforeseen life detours.

Qualities you can offer: There are a few qualities I can offer such as doing my best to be fair, my time zone is one where there is a lack of staff / rule enforcement on the server, and the willingness to help. However, the qualities I value the most and am most proud of would be that I am not biased, and I am community driven.

Your weaknesses: I get a bit loud on main chat sometimes. However, that can very easily be toned down.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes.

Reason for application:

I have wanted to serve SAES and SAES Community as best I could. I feel like now would be a great chance to step it up quite a bit.

I have been a part of the SAES community for quite some time now. I won't lie, I believe it has even shaped my personality quite a bit. Even in real life. Which is why I am so dedicated to serving. I want to support SAES in whatever way I can. I enjoy helping others and I also enjoy solving issues between people.

Looking over SAFP as Vice Leader has taught me a few things. One of them being the importance of fixing an issue with a member or between members, instead of just issuing a punishment.

I've learned not only to look after the best interest of the squad, but also the community, the "cop" side, and the over-all energy being passed around. Which is something I feel like people need to look into more.

Server Memberships:

~[San Andreas Federal Police]~(navy) - Commissioner / Vice Leader
~[R4]~(gray)
~[PC Tester]~(blue)
~[San Andreas Interceptors]~(blueviolet) - Captain / HQ
~[Radio San Andreas]~(lime) - Classic Hits sub station HQ
~[Secret Service]~(cyan) - Uniformed Agent
~[State Prison Authority]~(orange) - HQ

Additional information:

To further back-up my statements above where I claimed to be community driven. I have actively took it upon myself to use SAFP as a tool to improve the community. I try to educate my members not only on how to arrest or how to play the game correctly. But also, on ethics, fairness, honor, and responsibility.

Furthermore, I do put my squads reputation at risks sometimes. The only reason being is because I understand this is a game, first of all. And Second, because I was given a chance when I was new and I have turned it into something great.

I wish to give those who are willing to learn that opportunity. Of course, this may make us look weak at first. However, I do like to say that is very easy to join SAFP but we don't tolerate insubordination.

The way this helps the community and the cop side is very obvious. I do my best to coach members or guide them on how to be a well rounded player(s) towards friend or foe. Changing attitudes is my goal. I believe if we all come together and let each other have fun then we will all enjoy SAES a bit more.

My last and final point would be my background in security. I've learned to problem solve and also how to correctly prosecute and charge people of their crimes / violations. I have been trained to properly look and judge evidence. Make no assumptions and go based off of facts only.

Before I am even able to make contact with a suspect at work, I must already have all the evidence to prove my case. This helps me not jump the gun when it comes to serving justice.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Maybe a warning a few months back. (Revenge DM) (First and last time playing as criminal)
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A

• 2 weeks later...