Closed Organisation  ·  73 members

San Andreas Medics

San Andreas Medics: Official Media Center

Qweezy

alt text
alt text
Roleplay: #112
Personal Roleplay: #18
Participants: @Henry @Element @BOB @Lou-2 @Sawos @Sollozzo @Negan1498 @Hash @Troones @Merkazo @PoLaT @DALI.i @ALIJR007 @DarkSideR
Description: On this afternoon, a fire was reported at a factory in Flint County, upon arrival at the scene, SAFD units took over the fire and MIT units guarded the area. SAFD EMS and SAM EMS units guarded the scene against any victim / injured or incident, at the end of the fire and the cleaning of the area, members of SAFD were subjected to a topsychological test to verify the carbon levels in their respiratory tract. The tests are under review by SAM and HLS is in charge of the investigation of the start of the fire.
ScreenShots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
:::

alt text

alt text
alt text
Roleplay #112
Personal Roleplay 8#
Participants: Cena, @ALI - @nCovv - @Klay - @medrazoo and some MITs - @Netro
Description: .At night we were patrolling around San Andreas and after some hours we came back to our base to take a rest because we were very tired and after some minutes, someone called me and he said police were chasing some criminals because they robbed a bank and police stopped them and they started shooting and someone got hurt hard so I called my friend and we moved to the location and we saw when they were shooting and we stopped away a bit and when they stopped shoots we moved and we tried to give some bandages to the criminal because he hurts and feeling bad, we took him into our ambulance and we moved to our hospital and we tried to help him and we gave him some sedatives and we managed to get the bullet out of his hand and it was a nice day and he felt good after our work.
Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/tWQ61rR
alt text

alt text
alt text
Roleplay #113
Personal Roleplay 9#
Participants: Cena, @jonathan959 - @M7mDGr7 - @Netro
Description: On this beautiful day, I was doing my job and patrolling around Los Santos, and I heard that there is a flight from SF to LV in the evening, and some civilians will go, after some hours I finished my job and I went to my house after some minutes a person called me on phone and he said the plane has broken and there is a lot of injured and he sent me the location of the accident and all people there said it was a hard accident and the plane collided with a tower and I got my car fast and went there and I called the police and they came too, I tried to check the injured people and give them some bandages and I talked with the police about this accident and they said they will solve the problem and they will try to check planes engine before they start moving and they thanked me because I did a good job and I took the injured people to the hospital and they are in good condition now, also I was very tired this day and I went to my house again and I was very happy because I helped some people from death and I went to sleep.
Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/K2nLn3Y
alt text