Closed Organisation  ·  74 members

San Andreas Medics

San Andreas Medics: Official Media Center

Qweezy

Roleplay #49
Participants: away
Personal RP #5
Story: San Andreas was a very hot day, I got a call from a young lady on the edge of the pavement, and he said that it was very bad. I set out on the road, and I came to the place where the young woman was, and I gave her all the help she needed for first aid. The young lady had rescued and became a little better, and I asked her if she could get her in the ambulance and I immediately put her on the gurney and brought her to the hospital. I left the emergency room immediately and continued my patrol duty at Santos.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/LGJini8

Roleplay #50
Participants: Foxzilla
Personal RP #6
Story: I got news that a worker was injured in a construction site in Las Venturas. I left my patrol halfway to the construction site and I was very close to this area, Finally, I arrived at the construction site and the worker was lying on the ground wounded and his friends were comforting him. Right away from the ambulance, taking my emergency medical bag and sat next to him. I slowed down the blood flow in the injured area and after inserting one serum into his arm, I slowly put him on the gurney and put him in the ambulance. I immediately raised the patient to the intensive care unit by burning the emergency sirens quickly and then I left the patient to the required area and continued to patrol.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/fDlTKLf

alt text
alt text
Roleplay #53
Personal Roleplay #3
Participants: [SAM]DJO , [SAM]Dali , Wolf
Description:

We received a morning call from a citizen and he said he found a man on the sidewalk.
alt text
One of our paramedics went straight to the scene and took him to the hospital.
alt text
After his diagnosis, it was found that the patient suffered from a heart attack, where he needed a special device to supply the body with oxygen to compensate for the weakness of the work of the heart and respiratory system, but unfortunately, the hospital that is not available on this device,but its available at san fierro hospital which will turn negatively on the patient's life,
alt text
alt text
which called for help from the Air Unit.
alt text
I took about 25 minutes, where I was able to access in a timely manner, and save the patient's life.
alt text
alt text
alt text